( search forums )
Integration
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 9:11 am
I'm just curious, I like the updated 1.3 version of Soldat but I want to know how long you guys think it will take for other players to get integrated into the new version. I mean, right now, the lobbies are pretty bleak and there aren't too many servers. Also, I haven't seen any of my friends from the old version yet on the servers. Anyway good job MM on Soldat 1.3.

m00`
August 6, 2005, 9:16 am
it will take around a week, most of the players are braindead and havnt realised soldat 1.3 has been released

Captain Ben
August 6, 2005, 9:17 am
Yeah. It's taking ages for the bloody servers to update as well.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 12:23 pm
i was away for one day with air cadets, on single day and this happens :P damn MM its a conspiracy i tell ya

Michal Marcinkowski
August 6, 2005, 1:00 pm
Everyone must advertise this version wherever they can, so the word about it spreads. That's the only way to make it quicker.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 1:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Michal MarcinkowskiEveryone must advertise this version wherever they can, so the word about it spreads. That's the only way to make it quicker.

Maybe get Styx to mass-mail every member of the forum like he did when 1.2.1 came out, ive already emailed 200+ people about 1.3 ^_^

Hitman
August 6, 2005, 1:30 pm
quote:Maybe get Styx to mass-mail every member of the forum like he did when 1.2.1 came outGood idea.

Michal Marcinkowski
August 6, 2005, 2:30 pm
Oh yeah I forgot, I'll do that.

Captain Ben
August 6, 2005, 2:32 pm
It's not everyday that you see Michal Marcinkowski just jump in say, "Oh yeah I forgot, I'll do that."

The @venger
August 6, 2005, 3:01 pm
woooohoooooo! 1.3!!!!1111!!!!11!!!111!!!1

b00stA
August 6, 2005, 6:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenIt's not everyday that you see Michal Marcinkowski just jump in say, "Oh yeah I forgot, I'll do that."

Actually, in beta testing it is :)

Michal Marcinkowski
August 6, 2005, 6:54 pm
Actually that's my beta testing tag-line :).

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 7:01 pm
Back on-topic: Seriously, I ran a temporary server the day 1.3 was released and it flooded within five minutes. Death to my DSL.

Off-topic: MM almost has 1337 posts.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 7:54 pm
There are more and more 1.3 servers every hour.. not in middle Europe.. I've seen only 3 CTF servers where I had average ping below 150 ( 2 of those were overcrowed either with barret snipers or 'I'm gonna hunt some elephants!' spas guys.. ) and just 1 HTF server ( average ping 160 ) -//

I suppose there are tons of servers in the USA, so maybe it's time for me to move :p