( search forums )
n00b Convertation
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 10:53 am
Lately when i play i feel weird , i start to make shots i never did with my rugger , sometimes i actualy win in deatmatches..
i was always losing , now im in the top 3 always
i think im converting from n00b to trained soldja
it feels funny realy,
did this happend to u too ?

AerialAssault
August 6, 2005, 1:21 pm
its really not a good idea to misspell soldier. it just makes you look stupid.

Deleted User
August 7, 2005, 11:44 pm
The sad thing is that he spelled it like that on purpose.

UGK
August 8, 2005, 6:54 am
YEs that has happened to me..... I have mastered the power of the BArret and m79. I am a Veteran In the making. I shall pwn n00bs until my fingers hurt or i fall asleep. Ruger sucks and soldier not solja u tard. if u want to see how much i train check out my Xfire. 8}

wormdundee
August 8, 2005, 7:12 am
well i mean he also did "convertation"

i actually have no idea what word he was trying to put in there

but anyways, congrats for becoming better :D
and ruger does not suck, thank you for showing your ignorance

Hoodlum
August 8, 2005, 2:41 pm
Or you could just be playing in easy servers.

I remember when this happened to me back in my M79 days. Then I started playing with the clans and my ego has dropped. rofl.

T-Money
August 8, 2005, 4:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by wormdundeewell i mean he also did "convertation"

i actually have no idea what word he was trying to put in there

but anyways, congrats for becoming better :D
and ruger does not suck, thank you for showing your ignorance

If you were being serious, I'm pretty confident he was going for "conversion." And just out of curiosity, why is this forum so aggressive towards newbies? I mean, this guy comes on and makes a topic and before he even gets any on-topic replies he gets insulted...

Outcast
August 8, 2005, 5:55 pm
I remember i was always good :/

Koon
August 8, 2005, 9:18 pm
I never had the conversion phase because i played for over a year on only singleplayer and when i got internet and played multiplayer, i was already a veteran.

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 12:39 am
quote:Originally posted by UGKYEs that has happened to me..... I have mastered the power of the BArret and m79. I am a Veteran In the making. I shall pwn n00bs until my fingers hurt or i fall asleep. Ruger sucks and soldier not solja u tard. if u want to see how much i train check out my Xfire. 8}
lol...he mastered the one hit n00b t00bs

UGK
August 9, 2005, 1:30 am
I mean ruger doesnt suck like the useless chainsaw but doest compare to the spas or THE BARRET.

wormdundee
August 9, 2005, 1:36 am
i dunno

maybe you play against people who suck with ruger?
i cant remember losing horribly to any spasers or barrett users

but anyways t-money, were you refering to me on being agressive towards the noob, i was being serious on the congrats part, its always good to see someone bettering themselves

VodkaZombie
August 9, 2005, 2:19 pm
Maybe the changes that were made are a good atmosphere for you. Some people love 1.3, others beg to go back to 1.2.

T-Money
August 9, 2005, 5:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by wormdundeei dunno

maybe you play against people who suck with ruger?
i cant remember losing horribly to any spasers or barrett users

but anyways t-money, were you refering to me on being agressive towards the noob, i was being serious on the congrats part, its always good to see someone bettering themselves

Not at all. That was pointed more specifically at AA, fuveki, and UGK, but in general for the entire community. I've come to notice that the attitude of the aforementioned three is startlingly common around here.

UGK
August 9, 2005, 7:26 pm
i kinda like autos but im not as good with them. M79 is pretty hard to handle. It curves and stuff

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 11:56 am
I guess my deagling couldnt be much better then it is now, It hasnt improved since 1.2.1 but it seems to be just as effective. I still cant stand m79s and barrets now that they have an even better advantage..

UGK
August 10, 2005, 9:56 pm
hey Extacide i dont like u....or ur deagles

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 6:36 am
And you know what? I dont care! Alright, back on topic.

bond_james_bond
August 11, 2005, 11:42 am
What topic?

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 1:47 pm
I dont know - I think it was about how people are suddenly better in 1.3 then they were in 1.2.1 -Then again the title sounds nothing of it...Um.....crackers...

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 4:30 pm
I didn't make a sudden conversion from noob to good.

I gradually got better and better. I'm still gradually getting better and better, and the game keeps getting more and more fun.