( search forums )
Weapons modifications!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Hitman
August 6, 2005, 2:00 pm
Hello children,

For those of you that have been complaining that the weapons balancing is s**t in this version, guess what! The weapons are actually fully modable! "Omglol, wtf hax?" - I hear you say. Yes, it's true, just use this simple weapons editing program, or edit directly in the weapons.ini located in your Soldat folder and make (as you obviously have better judgment than 46 skilled and loyal Soldat players who have been around for 2 + years) your own 'fair' adjustment to the weapons settings!

Us beta testers have tried for weeks on end to get this version's balance as fair as possible, but we obviously haven't done a good enough job for a select few; Our sincerest apologies. So, for those few individuals, here's your chance! Feel free to post your weapons settings in this topic along with an explanation regarding the changes.

The ball is now in your court

.alex.oner.
August 6, 2005, 2:04 pm
;O

i love you hitman!

Captain Ben
August 6, 2005, 2:14 pm
The only thing I protest is the 0.3 second law hold-back, but then again it doesn't really matter to me, because I don't use the law!
Everything else is perfect! You guys did a great job, but as the thread implies, here's my time waster:

[M79]
Damage=165000
FireInterval=0
Ammo=1
ReloadTime=1
Speed=50
BulletStyle=4
StartUpTime=0
Bink=0
MovementAcc=3

Try and use it as a whip, but be careful!

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 3:57 pm
Guys, don't post weapons mods, like Meandor said, anyone can change a pair of values. I had a server for like an hour with "Rocket-Miniguns" running.

Meandor
August 6, 2005, 4:06 pm
Well, general discussion is the place to discuss weapon mods after all. Just don't make posts sayin 'I made minigun shoot grenades, LOLZ!' ;)

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 4:51 pm
Well, can I at least post a video? :(

Basically, it's a new video I've just released, and this is blunt advertisement. Sorry. It's a demonstration of the weapon modifications in Soldat. Here it is :D

DeMonIc
August 6, 2005, 4:59 pm
I myself am working on a Rocket Launcher mod, which will pretty much be a mutated version of HTF.. hope to get a server up too.

TheRelinquished
August 6, 2005, 6:25 pm
<Hitman3