( search forums )
new soldat version.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 3:14 pm
Hello,i am here to complain about the new version of soldat the version is good,but there is new option very annoying option when you are shooting with auto weapon the weapon became very useless because after shooting 15-20 bullets the weapon shoot it at all the directions.i want to ask the people who agree with me to tell michal delete this feature,anyway i love the backflip when jumping back and useing jetpack that very nice especeally when some one using sniper:)and the hold the flag mode.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 3:18 pm
just turn of the realistic mode,you smartass..
stop complaining and stop playing soldat if you'r not happy about it..

TheFunktopus
August 6, 2005, 3:24 pm
Sprocket, auto-bink exists in all modes, you smartass.

Max, if you don't like the auto-bink, you can edit the weapons.ini. There are some nice weapons editing programs in the Fan Apps section. Just remember, the mods you make will only work in your own server (Or when you're playing offline).

NavySeal
August 6, 2005, 3:25 pm
Learn how to shoot burst shots

Keron Cyst
August 6, 2005, 5:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by Max_Rus... i want to ask the people who agree with me to tell michael delete this feature...
The whole point was to stop spraying. I guess cursor growth speed as compared to how many bullets are fired could be cut in half, but I think it will be left in no matter what.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 5:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusSprocket, auto-bink exists in all modes, you smartass.

Max, if you don't like the auto-bink, you can edit the weapons.ini. There are some nice weapons editing programs in the Fan Apps section. Just remember, the mods you make will only work in your own server (Or when you're playing offline).

ok, PunktoWuss..

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 5:30 pm
realistic mode?! the auto weapons start to shoot bad even without realistic mode!!smartass!!!!(i sure you didnt play the 1.3 version!)

learn to shoot burst shots?! you can do it?! no one can! its 2 shoots up 1 down one to hell .......its imposible!!! stop to playing soldat?! what do you think i am newbie that just started playing??? i am here from the first version!!!

Chakra`
August 6, 2005, 5:34 pm
Max Rus, i'll be brief and simple.

The autos have self bink. The longer you fire, the more obvious this 'random aim' becomes.

To solve this purposely placed difficulty on the autos, hold down the fire button until you've fired 5-10 shots.
After that, stop firing. Do not fire for about half a second.
Then start firing again. No more than, say, 5-10 bullets.

Just keep repeating that, and then you'll overcome this ever so harsh difficulty set upon you.

This 'handicap' was put in place on purpose, to make the autos more difficult and challenging. And remember, when something is a challenge, it can be fun!

TheRelinquished
August 6, 2005, 6:42 pm
I can't take a thread seriously when the original post has 2 periods in its 4-line (and several would-be sentenced) body.

Besides that fact, don't whine about the new feature. If it had gone my way I would've recommended a lock-up or overheat feature which I'm sure would've been much worse. Just tap instead of holding down.

You've lost your cruise control, but Soldat's never been a long trip anyway.

hock3y
August 6, 2005, 6:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by TheRelinquishedI can't take a thread seriously when the original post has 2 periods in its 4-line (and several would-be sentenced) body.

He obviously doesn't speak English as a first language.

b00stA
August 6, 2005, 8:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by hock3yquote:Originally posted by TheRelinquishedI can't take a thread seriously when the original post has 2 periods in its 4-line (and several would-be sentenced) body.

He obviously doesn't speak English as a first language.

WHEN SENTENCE STOP THEN USE SMALL DOT.

MonkeyHead79
August 6, 2005, 8:07 pm
WHAT YOU SAY.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 8:46 pm
I like the game but....... i do not like that barly any one knows about it and maybe michel should put a add on a web site telling soldat users that there is a new version and that he recamends that they should download it

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 8:49 pm
Well, the new version just came out 2 days ago. The word spreads through mouth. There's also an "ad" on the website. It's in the News portion.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 8:49 pm
ok you right when something is hard and challenging its fun but this feature is not hard and challenging its imposible,and what is that?! "shoot only 5-10 bullets wait then shoot again" ok i am a minimi shooter who will die after 5-10 bullets and wait between shooting this half second is very important you can die at this stupid half second,any way i am sniper right now,this is weapon that not changed much.

KeFear
August 6, 2005, 9:25 pm
shooting bursts is highly possible. i fear you have never played realistic. anyway, fear the return of barretards!

Bug
August 6, 2005, 9:53 pm
I always keep tapping the mouse, even in the old versions of Soldat. Just clickclickclickclick and your target'll be deadmeat. Or just quit if you can't do it.

bond_james_bond
August 7, 2005, 1:33 am
Yeah, I like to tap my mouse. It's easier.

But really, I don't care about the whole bink cursor growiong larger stuff.

Hitman
August 7, 2005, 2:42 am
I love you, b00stA.

Maninhow
August 8, 2005, 4:43 pm
quote:- Modified capture points for player = 20 points

[IMAGE]

lol? =\