( search forums )
Soldat 1.3 : Weapon Modifications [LINK UPDATED]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 4:41 pm
Yes, yes, time for another video. :) I made this one during beta testing stages. I was having extreme amounts of fun using the weapons editor, and I just couldn't resist putting it on film. There's a few things I'd like to apologize for regarding this video:

1) The size. I'm sorry that it came out so large (68MB). I tried to compress it, but it didn't work too well.

2) The music. This really is a crap project, and I didn't put the time that I should have into it, but it came out alright after all. The music is pretty lame, but you could find it funny. Meh, whatever, just enjoy it, I guess. ;)

Anyway, enough of my blabber. Here's the video:

Download: Modded Weapons (68MB)

Thanks to Spyder and FliesLikeABrick for going through all the trouble, and even more thanks to Brick for hosting yet another one of my videos.

Please note: this is just a demonstration of what the weapons editor can do. :D You can also make a healing chainsaw, but I lost all my modifications and I'm too lazy to figure it out again. I think it was something like setting BulletType to 1, Damage to negative values, and setting the speed to a small negative speed as well. Well, have fun.

Edit: The link has been changed and should work properly now. :)

Yukwunhang
August 6, 2005, 4:45 pm
*Download*

Swebonny
August 6, 2005, 4:45 pm
hmm i must download it :D

meh 70kb....

Edit: OMG it stops on about 19 mb

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 4:57 pm
Damage to negative values... Thanks, Kaz. That also means you can make a seemingly deadly weapon heal (?). I'll give you more feedback when I finish the movie.

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 4:59 pm
Yeah, it does mean that. :) Also, it seems that the .zip is damaged and I don't know why. =| Maybe something went wrong when I was sending it to Spyder or when he was uploading it.

Swebonny
August 6, 2005, 5:01 pm
DAMN!

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 5:03 pm
Hmm... the .ZIP seems to be corrupt.

EDIT: You already posted that, sorry.

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 5:13 pm
Haha, don't worry Swebonny. <_< I'll get it fixed one way or another. :P

Swebonny
August 6, 2005, 5:16 pm
God bless you :D

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 5:19 pm
awwwwww:)

are you guy's in love?:P

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 5:40 pm
/goes to download.

The download stopped and said something was wrong.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 6:15 pm
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA. :p

N1nj@
August 6, 2005, 6:17 pm
Sorry about that, I am currently reuploading it. Sorry for the problem.

-EDIT-

new link: http://soldat.frihost.net/Weapons.wmv

Yukwunhang
August 6, 2005, 6:37 pm
I give you a 10/10. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 6:46 pm
So is it working again? ;x

Edit: /downloads from new link

Swebonny
August 6, 2005, 7:06 pm
Hey HHH soldaters dont fall in love :>

Ok so its dowload time again :D 70kb...

Oh damn Winamp...

Edit: Always when its almost 10 mbit the winamp opens the file and the download stops :(

Meh gonna uninstall it Winamps :9

DT
August 6, 2005, 7:43 pm
no its not just you Swebonny i'm having the same problems

N1nj@
August 6, 2005, 8:04 pm
Guess it doesn't work. Sorry guys and Kaz. I guess you have to find Flies to upload it. =/

Bug
August 6, 2005, 8:05 pm
Swebonny, I had a problem of same kind, downloading stopped at 12 mb, and winamp opened it, but I just opened the link again, and it continued from 12 mb, currently it's in ~50%, dunno what'll happen. :>

Bug
August 6, 2005, 8:05 pm
Ah well, It did it again, 5 seconds after my last post... -_-

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 8:22 pm
Sorry about that, guys. I'll look for another host. Thanks for trying, Spyder. <3

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 8:30 pm
Yeah dude, it played for like 15 seconds and then it said the host brought you to the wrong place or summat like that.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 8:46 pm
The link I downloaded works fine, and I can watch over and over with no problem. I dunno why you guys are having problems... :/

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 9:23 pm
LOL, That last gun (em-sevan-nien-funn...whatever) Is freakin awesome...

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 9:27 pm
"The server redirected the player to an invalid location."

Thats what Windows Media Player said.

Yes, it did own me.

Swebonny
August 6, 2005, 9:40 pm
Meh :) No problem i saw the 2 first anyway :D Dirty Boogie man (LOL)

Edit: Lol sorry for so much post from me :p but it seems like it works now on my mums XP account

Edit2: MEh stopped at 20 i think XD Lol cluster Steyr :D

Messiah
August 6, 2005, 11:55 pm
Lol yeah i was the first to see it lol, its great i love the upgraded Weapons Modifications its amazing, i played in one server with this Spas-12 and when id shoot once id fly right across the map i kept clicking so much my soldat froze and almost froze my comp lol Good Movie Kaz i loved the music lol

Kazuki
August 7, 2005, 5:44 am
Haha, that's nothing. I once made the Steyr shoot shotgun pellets, about 10 at a time, with almost no fire interval. It was like warping accross the map with enormous speed. Stalky was there with me. My FPS dropped to about ... 2. XD

Deleted User
August 7, 2005, 7:58 pm
Ahahah, yeah, I kept using the gun in an attempt to fry his RAM :>

N1nj@
August 7, 2005, 9:11 pm
Right click and save target as...that might help too.

antiCamper
August 8, 2005, 4:03 am
*Download*

62kb/s

*ZzzZ*

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 6:38 pm
Well, the download worked great (160 kb's ps), but suddenly it just quit in the half, as if it would be finished. I'll try to see what's the problem.

EDIT: Ok, the movie played well to the beginning of the "Tank Buster", where it suddenly froze up.

EDIT2: I downloaded it the second time, and this time it started LOOPING in the beginning of the "Arrow Launcher". I wonder what's wrong with it.

Kazuki
August 9, 2005, 7:11 pm
It's just corrupted on this current host. The downloads don't work the way they should. =| I've asked Brick to upload it for me, so hopefully we'll have a new link up soon.

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 7:16 pm
Ok. I tried to download it even 3. and 4. times, but they all mess up.

N1nj@
August 10, 2005, 12:04 am
Okay. I had sent the file to Brick, and Brick hosted it.

Here is the fully working link: http://u13.net/go.php?id=68

Thanks Brick, and sorry for all the trouble Kazuki.

Kazuki
August 10, 2005, 12:59 am
Ah, no problem at all. If anything, I should be apologizing to you and Brick for any trouble it may have caused. <3

GunPowder
August 10, 2005, 3:02 am
Nice movie kaz, Really liked it, That's how the modified weapons should look like,:) <3 your movies ;)

antiCamper
August 10, 2005, 5:12 am
uuu Vegas 6 ;)
I liked thr Knife Generator !

Kazuki
August 10, 2005, 5:15 am
What? I used Vegas 4 to make it. ;) I love the Knife Generator, too. You can point it straight up and watch the knives falling down. S'good stuff.

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 6:50 am
dooownloadiing..........

its at 5%, Ill go make a sandwich....

wahey its at 31% Ill go take a dump.

94% whew that felt good

100% ok now lets WATCH this shayt.

*watching*

haaaahah that owned.. poor boogie man :D

Kazuki
August 10, 2005, 2:54 pm
XD It took you more time to take a dump than it did to make a sandwich? Thanks for the comments. :D

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 4:49 pm
toilet takes time :P

dr.ON
August 11, 2005, 8:25 am
Nothing special, actually ur mod = (Please refrain from swearing) ;(, sorry for that, but it's just ma opinion.

Kazuki
August 11, 2005, 3:21 pm
Ah, it's no problem. :) Originally I had the Minigun shooting LAWs at incredible speed, etc. But that was eventually no fun because everything was KILL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!

dr.ON
August 13, 2005, 3:31 pm
Btw its possible to make fine ballanced q3 mod, i have tried,but i ve made s.h.i.t. It's just an idea for you to take something classical from quake series and their moddiffications like nexuiz(q1 free mod - www.nexuiz.com)
Try to make something like that than film it in bloody dm, or funny htf.