August 6, 2005, 6:25 pm
Yay for the whining robot! <3

TheRelinquished
August 6, 2005, 6:49 pm
Hahahahaha!

Best. Robot. Evar!

Swebonny
August 6, 2005, 7:03 pm
Yes this is first time i am in the forum when a new realease of soldat i think. And i was very suprised of so much (Please refrain from swearing)s say soldat sucks.

Edit: Rolf for the first image :D

damnnation
August 6, 2005, 7:04 pm
i like the new soldat, it's way more better then the others, (i'm really digging the backflip/dodge move :D) this version just needs more skill...

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 7:04 pm
<3 robot.

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 7:16 pm
Great post. :P Nothing more to say than that. It's always like that. Can't help thinking that it's not our fault. <_< I suppose that's logical.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 7:40 pm
baby pr0n!! lol

Chakra`
August 6, 2005, 7:42 pm
Lol, that second pic is great. Fantastic use of the Impact font. [/nerd]

-Claw-
August 6, 2005, 8:02 pm
Haha at those pics ;D

Well, that is right ;/

MonkeyHead79
August 6, 2005, 8:04 pm
LOL. Okay, the robot was funny. :p Out of all the releases so far though, this one could well be the one that filters out the most people or tears the community in half. Yes, I've mumbled obscenities under my breath about certain changes in the past, but never has it struck me as bad enough to bother starting a new topic to rant over and possibly stop playing the game altogether. But here I'm probably just repeating myself once again, so I'll shut up.

b00stA
August 6, 2005, 8:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by MonkeyHead79But here I'm probably just repeating myself once again, so I'll shut up.

No offence, but that's a good idea for now.

Maybe make a topic about it in 2 weeks and talk about the changes in retrospect. You'll see things differently.

KeFear
August 6, 2005, 8:24 pm
yeah. whiners. well, my opinion:
Dear beta-testers and MM!
Please. PLEASE, do not mess around with weapon balance ! ALL whinings are about weapons. leave them alone! people will get used to it as always. But mostly as they do, a new version with all new "best" weapon balance comes out and ppl have to learn everything AGAIN! So please, for sanity's sake, STOP IT!
Thank you.

Aquarius
August 6, 2005, 8:29 pm
Let them cry. As always, whiners will calm down in a week or two.

BTW, shouldn't this be in the Bashpit?

DeMonIc
August 6, 2005, 8:35 pm
Thing is, I've seen people whine about things that weren't even friggin changed.

Top that in idiocy.

GluLm
August 6, 2005, 9:17 pm
b00stA, seriously... think about it one second. I don't think it would be interesting to have a forum where all the people say they like the new version, that it's perfect, nothing to modify or improve, etc.
There has to be some criticisms. If you check the average age of the players on this forum, you'll understand why they whine so much. And don't forget we're not native english speakers, which makes difficult for everyone to speak without shocking/disturbing the others.
I think it's alright to have "whiners", that way the forum gets move lively, somehow.
Hope you understand.
For now let's just blame DeMonIc.

P.S: I still hate those freaking ricochets!!!

b00stA
August 6, 2005, 10:05 pm
GluLm, I don't mind discussions (even about weapon balance) as long as it's actually based on some truth and is not exaggerated. Right now it's just "Y DID U RUIN <RANDOM WEAPON>??"

The forums are a hell for me right now, because I do have to read all the... posts.

Edit: I'll move it to the Bash Pit later on, I want people to see it first.

VodkaZombie
August 6, 2005, 10:08 pm
Thanks for summing up everything, hopefully this will stop.

Vid3o
August 6, 2005, 10:17 pm
can't we just say "thank you mike for spending precious hours of your life, to create advancements in a great game" ?

Lets be a tad more grateful people....

I <3 new version.

Bug
August 6, 2005, 10:40 pm
Whiners will just continue playing soldat or not, it's their option. Stupid whiners, hear them not!

AerialAssault
August 6, 2005, 10:44 pm
It was whiners that got michal to nerf the autos in the first place. IIRC michal changes the game based on the response from the community.

Bug
August 6, 2005, 10:47 pm
Well, seems that whiners didn't even know what did they want. :) Since they hoped for autos like they are now, or did they wish them to be like that?

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 10:53 pm
quote:[i] this version just needs more skill...

!100%! AGREE!
In realistic mod is now totaly about skills.
And that's good. It's lil shock how the soldat changed.
But I like it and I hope I will fastly "suffer" <--In good meaning. [I dunno that word. Maybe "go on"].

Peaple can't take the fact that they must use more of experience and skills...no just *click* *click* *click* *click* ...O_o .."Ooooow where they are ?? Did I kill some1??? woooo" *click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*

MonkeyHead79
August 7, 2005, 12:56 am
quote:Originally posted by BugWell, seems that whiners didn't even know what did they want. :) Since they hoped for autos like they are now, or did they wish them to be like that?

I don't believe I ever heard anyone specifically request self-binking. Nerfing, yes, quite probably.

quote:Originally posted by DairyPeaple can't take the fact that they must use more of experience and skills...no just *click* *click* *click* *click* ...O_o .."Ooooow where they are ?? Did I kill some1??? woooo" *click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*

...Seriously, is this such a big issue for so many people? Because I've honestly never even noticed it.