( search forums )
WHY DID THEY
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 8:41 pm
WHY THE HELL DID THEY CHANGE THE VERSIONS OF SOLDAT MY CLAN DOESNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT SO I HAVE NOTHING

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 8:41 pm
Your clan must be full of noobs then.

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 8:42 pm
Uhm ... because we updated it and made it arguable better? Why don't you just go to www.soldat.pl and download the newest version? Christ. What, do you want me to do your laundry, too?

Teh Panda
August 6, 2005, 8:46 pm
o_O
Never seen stuff like this..

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 8:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by KazukiUhm ... because we updated it and made it arguable better? Why don't you just go to www.soldat.pl and download the newest version? Christ. What, do you want me to do your laundry, too?
Ofcourse, use downy please. I need my thongs extra fluffy.

:Q

The Geologist
August 6, 2005, 8:47 pm
WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE PAY NO ATTENTION WHATSOEVER, WHINE INCESSENTLY, AND WRITE IN CAPS LOCK WHEN THEY FREAK OUT OVER TINY THINGS. OMG NOW I HAVE NOTHING!11!1

aprilninety
August 6, 2005, 8:49 pm
i bet he wont even come back to read this thread. :(

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 8:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by aprilninetyi bet he wont even come back to read this thread. :(
He probably won't even remember his password.

Kazuki
August 6, 2005, 8:52 pm
You don't need your password once you're logged in, and that's the sad part.

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 8:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by KazukiYou don't need your password once you're logged in, and that's the sad part.
I always have to log on?

My cookies must always clear then..

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 8:58 pm
dont pay etantion on people like him he is n00b like his clan "my clan dont even know that there is new version" so go and tell your friends to download the new version and dont warry about the clan it isnt so hard to write the clan title near the name lol.

b00stA
August 6, 2005, 10:08 pm
I'm speechless.