( search forums )
I cant believe you guys...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Kirby_106
August 6, 2005, 8:46 pm
First off, I love the new version. It took alittle getting used to, but once I got used to it, I love it.
You guys complain and complain about getting a new version. You finally get a new version, and what do you do? Complain more! MM and the beta testers took time out of their lives to make the game better for you. Their not forcing you to like it. I cant thank them enough for helping them with this go-d forbid forum.

I enjoy the new patch, and I bet you could to. If only you would stop complaining and try to get used to it. Your whining isint going to solve anything.

aprilninety
August 6, 2005, 8:48 pm
someone please lock all these topics...or make them a sticky or something!

please, we've heard it too many times from both sides.

Hoodlum
August 6, 2005, 8:49 pm
Alright someone please make just one server for complaining and getting mad at people for complaining as there are plenty of them out there and we don't need anymore.

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 8:53 pm
damn,dude if no one will complain.how will MM know the problams that needs fixes?people complain because they want to make soldat better and better isnt it good?

The Geologist
August 6, 2005, 9:11 pm
Not when they make 10+ separate topics that say little more than "OMG why did you do this!? I'm so f*cking pissed, now my clan is screwed and I have nothing, I couldn't sound much more ungrateful if I tried".

If these topics actually addressed issues in a manner that didn't involve freaking out then perhaps the constructive end you're seeking could be met.

TheRelinquished
August 7, 2005, 1:36 am
I'm gonna have to second the movement to lock the sh*t out of this topic and every one like it, on both sides.

I know it was me who posted about letting people do repeat threads without hounding them on searching, but not within 36 hours of each other!

"...Just suck on your lightsaber..."

i am ahab
August 8, 2005, 12:31 pm
lol relinquiuished ya dam hypocrite!

joking of course. but this is the problem. soldat has a userbase with many in the younger age group. hence it is expceted that many will not read/complain with their own thread/repeat themselves until they're heard/whatever as they're so used to clicking their fingers and mommy and daddy ask how high to jump.

well, thats taking it a bit far but thats only because it vexes me so.

my point simply being that having never been in a position of managing a forum and all the effort that goes into it, many do not respect the intricacies and thus aggrevate and drive away those we love through sheer flagrant idiocy and ignorance.

sucks to be us.

DNA.styx
August 8, 2005, 12:52 pm
...or you guys could just ignore the threads of whiners (definatly not post in them) and use your 'forum time' constructively.

i am ahab
August 8, 2005, 1:37 pm
or i could spam pm styx till he invents the nooblet decontruct0r v1 which removes all worthless threads from my active topics list and then beams the intelligent reading straight into my brain via the medium of fourier mind harmonics

buzzzzZZZZZZZ

b00stA
August 8, 2005, 2:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by i am ahabor i could spam pm styx till he invents the nooblet decontruct0r v1 which removes all worthless threads from my active topics list and then beams the intelligent reading straight into my brain via the medium of fourier mind harmonics

buzzzzZZZZZZZ

If you did that, it'd just be easier to ban you.

i am ahab
August 8, 2005, 3:03 pm
yup.

hence futility dude.

as i'd ideally like not to get banned.

but complaining about reading repeated threads would get me banned.

but people reading said mentioned repeated threads spouts more threads about people being annoyed at having wasted their lives reading them.

leads to them not posting interesting threads.

leads to me saying what i say.

Caveat lector dude caveat lector

Bug
August 9, 2005, 9:09 am
I agree with moving all the complaining sh*t to one place.

Outcast
August 9, 2005, 10:22 am
quote:Originally posted by aprilninetysomeone please lock all these topics...or make them a sticky or something!

please, we've heard it too many times from both sides.

You should get used to it, it's like this every version.

vash763
August 9, 2005, 12:43 pm
Lets just (Please refrain from swearing) some more

(see look i've already started)

VodkaZombie
August 9, 2005, 2:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by BugI agree with moving all the complaining sh*t to one place.

Thats why we have a bash pit.