( search forums )
V1.3 ROcksssss!!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 11:42 pm
Man with this v I have much more fun than with the other one Michal did it this time and..... hey Im not saying that V1.2.1 is bad just that1.3 is better duh :)

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 11:44 pm
thats the first one to make a thread of how GOOD the new version is... you are a forum rarity mister...

Pixofied
August 6, 2005, 11:45 pm
Yea. Did I tell anyone 1.3 came out on my BirthDay? August 5th... Hooray for me! :)

Deleted User
August 6, 2005, 11:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psychothats the first one to make a thread of how GOOD the new version is... you are a forum rarity mister...

Jah... I know but I just wanted to say thats great

GAMEOVER
August 7, 2005, 12:37 am
quote:Originally posted by PixofiedYea. Did I tell anyone 1.3 came out on my BirthDay? August 5th... Hooray for me! :)

Was also my sons bday what a day lol, happy Blated bday.

TheRelinquished
August 7, 2005, 1:28 am
I still think that the transition to 1.2.1 was better/more exciting. That is, I remember that I almost shat myself when I saw all the new things in 1.2.1. This version was more....honed, or subtle, perhaps. It didn't do as many major things, it just did a lot of minor things that will improve the game.

But it's good to see satisfied players. ^_^

bond_james_bond
August 7, 2005, 1:35 am
Unfortunately, I'm in China at the moment. So I can't play online till I get back home on the tenth.

But the whole favorite servers thing is awesome!

Yay

Deleted User
August 7, 2005, 3:09 am
I have yet to figure out how to use the favorite server feature, I can add and deleat them but I dont know where to find them. Anyways the new version is my favorite yet, I love it and Micheal and the beta testers did one hell of a job. Im actually seeing people using all types of weapons, even the spas is getting some loving.

Deleted User
August 7, 2005, 3:23 am
quote:Originally posted by VendettaI have yet to figure out how to use the favorite server feature, I can add and deleat them but I dont know where to find them. Anyways the new version is my favorite yet, I love it and Micheal and the beta testers did one hell of a job. Im actually seeing people using all types of weapons, even the spas is getting some loving.

Click the little green arrow next to the IP box... that will display a dropdown box with all the servers you added as favourites.

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 6:47 am
Thanks EnEsCe, your avatar owns.

y0da
August 8, 2005, 10:28 am
Amadues had BDay also on 05.08 :P, DOOM III was released 05.08.2004... After winning 2 clan matches i like the 1.3 :D

Blackdavis
August 8, 2005, 10:42 am
Jeah new version r0x