( search forums )
Bugs and ideas
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
_Mancer_
August 7, 2005, 11:13 pm
Idea:

-The new 'no secondary' option in the Options tab should also be included ingame, on the weapons menu below all the secondarys.

-In the change team tab when you press esc, have an option that says "Spectator" so you dont have to leave and come back in.

Same applys to when your in spectator mode, and want to join the game.

-Auto weapon picker like the one you can do for secondarys.

-Have a type of uploader for maps for dedicated servers so that maps that arent default can be added from any computer, not just the creators.

-Been said in another thread, but have an option in 'player' tab to disable or enable the backflip.

Bugs:

-When you do a taunt for teamchat, the type log still comes up asking you to type something. This happens for most of my taunts.

-Nades will miss if you throw them at a person who is right near you. They just go right through the body. The person doesnt even have to be right next to you, just within a few spaces of your soldat, and they still dont 'hit'

-Invisinades are still around, but I think that is caused by lag?

-In some maps, alpha and bravo team, you can still cap for 25 points sometimes depending on the team.

-When a map changes, theres a bug that kicks you out for each map telling you its the wrong map version, and sometimes this persists, even when its a default map. This happened to me with Htf_void.

-Probably unfixable, but you can still shoot through walls and throw grenades through them.

:|

Keron Cyst
August 8, 2005, 3:08 am
Don't like auto weapon picker "like the one you can do for secondarys." If you still want that, then I want an option to disable it. Love all the other suggestions.

First bug has never happened to me. Are you pressing [ALT] + wh'ever without starting with Y, etc.?

Being kicked for wrong map version has only happened to me once. I think it's unfixable, and also all the 'nade problems...

Outcast
August 8, 2005, 4:25 am
yes the nade bug SUCKS.

kwanfei
August 8, 2005, 4:31 am
I think the last bug is the worst....

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 9:16 am
Damn, wrong map version and nade problems are unfixable ?
O_o For gods sake ...

Denacke
August 8, 2005, 10:23 am
"-Have a type of uploader for maps for dedicated servers so that maps that arent default can be added from any computer, not just the creators."
Maps are mostly uploaded through FTP.

"-When you do a taunt for teamchat, the type log still comes up asking you to type something. This happens for most of my taunts."
Make sure your taunt isn't at the teamchat or chat key