( search forums )
Another free action packed PVP game.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 2:48 am
If anyone has played the MMO PVP game called infantry you can now play for free at this private server. We have a growing playerbase daily, and with more people we will be able to play more zones such as war zone alpha and custom made zones.
And if you haven't played before, why not come and try this action packed game.

http://kickme.to/infinity-zone <- Link to temporary website until we have a decent webiste finished, hopefully this week.

See you in game soldier!

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 3:19 am
I aint downloading sh!t if I dont get screenshots.. buh bye

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 3:38 am
Ignore Psycho... Nice server, but you won't see me in there - I used to play, but then the thrill just faded away... >_> GJ, anyways.

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 3:44 am
ignore me? tell me one person that WOULDNT like to see screenshot of a game before he downloads it?
u wouldnt cuz u already played it, but guess what. I HAVENT. so I request screenshots and u incourage him to "ignore" me.
sigh

The Geologist
August 8, 2005, 4:02 am
You could be less of an asshole when you "request" things. And ah, if you didn't know...saying "I ain't downloading sh!t unless I get this that and the other" isn't a request. You should definately be ignored when you act like that.

Seeing as how I'm pretty bored tonight, I may check this out...with or without screenshots.

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 4:08 am
...and the only reason u try this game is because your pretty bored... just pointing it out, no offense :>

ur right.. I was mabe a bit too hard. Im just sick of "try this game omglol" and no pictures.. believe me I downloaded alot of games, te description described it as a new era within gaming omgeeze, but reality proved otherwise... it was like freaking checkers. so I wont ever again dowload games with no screenies.. it could be a godamn virus for all I know (I seriousley doubt it though.)

we dont even know if this guy is coming back... perhaps he travels from forum to forum, posting the link to this wonderful game, and heads off again.
so if anyone could be bothered to post a screenie, I might try it (depends if I like what I see)
so THERE. feel free to ignore my first post.

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 4:40 am
http://infantry.station.sony.com/en/info_screenshots.jsp

UGK
August 8, 2005, 4:43 am
Sucks

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 5:00 am
thanks indeed azn

GunPowder
August 8, 2005, 6:22 am
Looks like a good one, I'll give it a try =)

Vijchtidoodah
August 8, 2005, 8:19 am
I just played for a few hours. I wouldn't exactly say that it's action packed mostly because you move and shoot so damn slow that barely anything can happen. Not to mention the fact that a new player is expected to read all sorts of stuff on how different types of armor, dozens of guns, ammo, kits, and a plethora of other crap that barely gets used works.

It's fun, but not for extended periods of time.

N1nj@
August 8, 2005, 12:39 pm
I love Infantry <3...thanks for posting the link.

does it has all the stuff the normal infantry has?

vash763
August 8, 2005, 3:15 pm
haha and you played it for a few hours vijcht?

GunPowder
August 8, 2005, 5:37 pm
It's good but it's not "action packed", soldat is faster paced than this one.

N1nj@
August 8, 2005, 8:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by GunPowderIt's good but it's not "action packed", soldat is faster paced than this one.
That's cause that is private and not much poeple play it, max players # i saw was only around 70.

If u paid for it for the real thing, there is lots of action =)

I remember lots of people play it when it was free...good days =(

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 10:28 pm
Is Chambert's Moon played there? I hear things like that from people.

If it is. FREAKING COUNT ME IN.

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 10:38 pm
Wow, I just tried it.

This is the sweetest thing ever. I missed Chambert's Moon so much!

How long has this been out?

UGK
August 24, 2005, 4:43 am
wait its this like starcraft? if yes thats awesome!