( search forums )
A little training
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 5:02 pm
If I could meet somebody in a 2 player soldat match to teach me what everyone magically knows, I would appreciate it. Every game I find is just a million minigun grenades. I need a private training lesson with regular rules.

If someone experienced could get me off my feet that would be great.

Hoodlum
August 8, 2005, 5:05 pm
Mmm, sure I guess I could play around with you a bit.

I will PM you and tell you where to go?

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 5:08 pm
I don't get how some people do things like teleport jumps and throwing knives. It seems like whenever I go into battle I just lay down and die without seeing anyone.

invisibility, teleports, throwing knives, everyone elses chainsaw gets me first

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 5:19 pm
Hmm, I could help, but unfortunately I don't know of any public 1v1 server and I can't run my own due to firewall, which I cannot turn off..

Anyway, does your nickname mean you use Barret ? If so, leave it asap :p
I know nothing about teleport jumps and invisibility ( maybe m79 speed jump and LOS feature of the realistic mod? :p ).

SuperKill
August 8, 2005, 5:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lao Wu TenAnyway, does your nickname mean you use Barret ? If so, leave it asap :p
piss off.

hello dear new player.
rule #1 - dont listen to anyone aslong as they tell you what to use.
and there is no such thing as teleport jumps. i'm guessing you and\or the jumper were lagged.

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 5:33 pm
I use snipers on first person shooters, but the way soldat is made i can't use the barret well. lao wu ten, can you join a password server that I create?

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 5:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by snipeyI use snipers on first person shooters, but the way soldat is made i can't use the barret well, lao wu ten- can join a password server that i create

I used to play railfreeze in Q3A :p .. you actually CAN use it well, just don't camp please -)

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 5:45 pm
I can create a server! somebody just train me

Maxx
August 8, 2005, 7:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by snipeyI don't get how some people do things like teleport jumps and throwing knives. It seems like whenever I go into battle I just lay down and die without seeing anyone.

(1)invisibility, (2)teleports, (3)throwing knives, (4)everyone elses chainsaw gets me first

(1)Either the predator bonus, or the soldat skin color changer:
[URL]

(2)Lag.

(3)You throw the knife by hitting F.

(4)Example:
You and some guy are running straight at each other, and you both have chainsaws.
But the guy you're up against is running faster than you.
You die.(if you were running faster, he would've died)

And i'm bored....i'll train you.(though i've never trained before)

Ok, what's the server name and password?

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 7:16 pm
I know that throwing the knife is f, but it seems like i get hit every time and they have the best aim in the world. Maybe i just need to practice throwing more often...

Why does everyone always have miniguns with grenades? thats so annoying! I can't make a shot before i'm randomly blown up.

Got clan?

Da cHeeSeMaN
August 8, 2005, 7:23 pm
snipey they want an ip of your server so they can join...well pm or do you have msn add samthacheeseman@yahoo.fr ill be happy to do sum 1v1

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 7:27 pm
I've sent PM's, If anyone wants to i'm at snipey's training password- snipsnip
just a sec, though, i have to change to weapons because i mixed up the fire rate

Hoodlum
August 8, 2005, 10:14 pm
Alright well since we can't catch eachother online on the forum then PM me your ICQ or MSN or something and we will arrange something.

GunPowder
August 8, 2005, 11:11 pm
If you need help in m79 and LAW , I can help :)
I also play with the other weapons.

Bug
August 9, 2005, 9:14 am
I'll help you as much as I can, you can find me at #alterego at Quakenet..

Bug
August 9, 2005, 9:17 am
You can also contact me via msn, zubadibumba@hotmail.com