( search forums )
XenoTech Weapons Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 4:34 am
Hello all you soldat players! Thanks to the release of Soldat v1.3 I've been able to change and make my own weapons for soldat, each with a different way of fireing from the orginal.
This mod includes full weapon replacements through sound and graphics,
and I would like to give credit too the 2 people who made the Railgun and Rocket Launcher weapon graphics. I would also like to thank Flicken for his help making afew of the graphics and for some of the ideas in this :)
Enjoy the screens for now, as I have yet to get a FREE host that can let you all download the XenoTech Mod.
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 4:37 am
looks nice

August 9, 2005, 5:43 am
nice, but that's not ur rocket launcher...post credit when due

Psyl3ntShad0w
August 9, 2005, 7:01 am
quote:Originally posted by SonnuXI would like to give credit too the 2 people who made the Railgun and Rocket Launcher weapon graphics. I would also like to thank Flicken for his help making afew of the graphics and for some of the ideas in this :)

117 - At least he said they weren't his...I think thats good enough.

SonnuX - Consider entirely remaking the weapons rather than just changing the current ones and coloring over them.

rabidhamster
August 9, 2005, 8:43 am
yum. (that means i like it) soldat 1.3 looks nice...

oh yea, the mod. like the bullets.

August 9, 2005, 8:59 am
Ooh, sorry. i wasn't functioning well today...

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 3:05 pm
too bad u dreew over most of the guns i mean use parets of them and stuf it looks kinda like my weapons when i wasnt puttin mods up on internet :lol but the ruger looks wierd nuke launcher looks good :) but others have to much in common with old weapons (sorry for long post!)

mickle89
August 9, 2005, 4:15 pm
http://m00.u13.net for a host. I want the bullets...munch, munch, munch.

GAMEOVER
August 9, 2005, 4:20 pm
weapons look very good, nice job.

kylerlandry
August 9, 2005, 6:18 pm
I only like the bullets....But don't mind me I just like having my guns to be dull colored but looks good for your fisrt mod.

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 2:09 pm
Sorry about bumping this...
But I agree with some of you guys when you say the weapons are basicly recloured...
I will eventually get around to doing it, I just havn't had many good ideas for gfx...
And I also do credit the people who made the Railgun and Rocket Launcher gfx,
I just have to find the readmes with their names on it... But I will put them in my readme for XenoTech once its done...

sativa
August 17, 2005, 4:03 pm
and what you just posted was pure spam lock this up dudes