( search forums )
Gun Crossairs
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 5:29 pm
Could have every gun his own crossair ?
It's possible? I mean that like gun fire. Every gun have his own.
So why couldn't be that same with crossairs ?
U know that thing which u aim enemys.

Thx Dairy.

N1nj@
August 9, 2005, 5:54 pm
Why would you want a differnet crosshair for each?

Hoodlum
August 9, 2005, 6:30 pm
I wouldn't like that as there would be one that I don't like so i'd stop using the weapon.

Thats just how I am. ;x

Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 7:01 pm
it would be cool, like a small cross hair for the barrett and a huge one for the spas

KeFear
August 9, 2005, 7:34 pm
Hmm, i like it.

The Geologist
August 9, 2005, 7:40 pm
Meh...sounds interesting, but I'd rather keep one crosshair for all weapons instead of using a different one each time.

The @venger
August 9, 2005, 8:02 pm
what about genretic crosshairs; autos could have its own, and 1shots/2shots could have another one...

GAMEOVER
August 9, 2005, 8:42 pm
A cursor for every weapon would DEFFINATLY be a VERY good idea and 1 id without a doubt use. Certain crosshairs work better with certain weapons theres no doubt about it they draw your eyes in different ways. Id love to be able to switch over to my secondary knife and see the sniper line with a different cursor appear then disappear when I switch back to my primary. The sniper line and the cursor need to be realigned to because the center of the crosshair should line up with the sniper line which it dont. I dont use a sniper line but id love it for my knife.. Really hope this topic gets implemented because its prob the best suggestion ive seen in this forum yet.

Actually I believe that mecca mod has a crosshair type swapping program dont know if it works in game but im sure some of you better programers out there could make an app that does this as well.

VodkaZombie
August 9, 2005, 9:26 pm
It'll be nice if its possible to use a single crosshair for all the weapons (not the default). Then you can change to any type of crosshair.

Keron Cyst
August 9, 2005, 9:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by KeFearHmm, i like it.

GAMEOVER
August 9, 2005, 11:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by VodkaZombieIt'll be nice if its possible to use a single crosshair for all the weapons (not the default). Then you can change to any type of crosshair.

You can use different crosshairs now.. you just replace the CURSOR.BMP file in your interface with the desired cursor this is about allowing you to have a different cursor for each weapon.

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 6:22 am
yea i see me using this, the game would just have the same curser for all the weapons but its there for pure moddablility

Green Barret
August 10, 2005, 6:54 am
Just what I need. I sometimes get punched and lose my weapon without knowing it, with results in me flying around fisting the air. With a different crosshair it would be much more easy to notice.

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 9:24 am
didnt think of that barret, that would help me so much also

Captain Ben
August 10, 2005, 10:27 am
No ofence, but the idea sounds somewhat retarded.

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 12:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by HoodlumI wouldn't like that as there would be one that I don't like so i'd stop using the weapon.

Thats just how I am. ;x

I ment it like GOSTEKS. U know u can give both teams as same.
I mean same gostek for both teams.
So u could do with crossairs...just set every wep crossair what u want...all cound be that same ofcourse. But u could change crossair of any wep which u would.
Maybe useless but I'd like it. ^_^