( search forums )
Cape?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
August 9, 2005, 7:20 pm
Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a cape? It would look all cool when you jumped out in action, doing stunts and such. Would be like another little menu on "player" options, right above "hat" there could be cape, no cape, and maybe cape colour. How about it? ;)

The @venger
August 9, 2005, 8:05 pm
duh, wouldnt fit into the game. although, have anyone played red alert 2? it would have been cool if you could wear the thing the sovjet foot- soldiers wear, i think it wold generally be cooler with more costomizable looks..

Koon
August 10, 2005, 1:10 am
I dont like it. Although i admit it would be cool to have while proning in midair.

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 6:20 am
hahah i suggested this when i first joined too...ah good times, yeah i still like the idea but would never get implemented

Captain Ben
August 10, 2005, 7:06 am
Someone modded the goldchain to be a cape, once. Didn't look half bad.

KeFear
August 10, 2005, 8:29 am
yeah, i saw that mod, i think that was rather cool. And i support everything that adds more customization to the game.

vash763
August 10, 2005, 9:26 am
CAPES ARE THE (Please refrain from swearing)

numgun
August 10, 2005, 1:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenSomeone modded the goldchain to be a cape, once. Didn't look half bad.

that was field marshal bm ; ) he does damn cool gosteks... cant remember where´s that topic tho.