( search forums )
No Weapon Mods filter
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
firebolt145
August 10, 2005, 12:24 am
Sometimes when you request in the lobby server you get a whole list of (WM) servers, which are often just people having fun with the weapon mods. If you're in the mood for a proper game though, (I'm not calling (WM) servers improper games, but I'm sure most of us have had experiences with cluster bombs coming out of barrets and m79s having infinite ammo) there are just so many of these that it becomes a little harder to find proper servers.

We already have a filter to only show servers with weapon mods. Just a thought here, but wouldn't it be better if it was a filter to show servers without weapon mods?

Koon
August 10, 2005, 1:08 am
You beat me to it firebolt. I totally agree.

toadsMoke
August 10, 2005, 5:28 am
All in favor?

Aye.

BlackStar
August 10, 2005, 5:56 am
This would be a nice option to have on all of the filters. I don't play realistic, but much like the (WM) servers, I can't filter those out. Maybe clicking on the box while its a check could make it go to an 'X', which would mean that that filter is the inverse of what it should be. (Hope that made sense >.<)

In short, aye.

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 6:18 am
yeah sounds good, i get the smae problem

Zero72
August 10, 2005, 7:04 am
Very agreed.

Captain Ben
August 10, 2005, 7:07 am
Shytes me to tears. Very very agreed.

firebolt145
August 10, 2005, 12:18 pm
Excellent.

Blackstar, I understand what you mean, and that would really help.

Now all we have to do is to get MM to read this forum.

numgun
August 10, 2005, 1:14 pm
i agree... or if there would be some kind of sign which indicates does it have a weapons mod or no...

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 2:32 pm
eih likeh tis'

MM has a job to duh

sande24
August 10, 2005, 2:39 pm
and options which say: no realistic, no survival, no advance mode... I have all those servers when i dont want to find them...

firebolt145
August 10, 2005, 3:17 pm
That's pretty much what blackstar said. I'll try to reword his suggestion >.<"

When you first check the realistic servers filter, it becomes a tick, so only realistic servers show. But when you check it again, it becomes an X instead, and only non-realistic servers show.

Does that make better sense now?

quote:Originally posted by numguni agree... or if there would be some kind of sign which indicates does it have a weapons mod or no...

numgun, it already shows. In front of the names of all servers with weapon mods it shows (WM).

Keron Cyst
August 10, 2005, 5:08 pm
@firebolt145: that's a name slapped onto servers. Not all servers have "WM" on them.

I'd like an opposite value possibility for all of the filters, not just Weapon Mod.