( search forums )
I need a clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
firebolt145
August 10, 2005, 12:55 am
- Ingame Nick: Firebolt145 (No clan)
- Favourite primary weapons: M79 on non-laggy servers, AK-74 on laggy servers (which I quit after about 5 minutes each time).
- Favourite secondary weapons: Combat Knife, sometimes chainsaw.
- Contacting possibilities (Email, ICQ, MSN, IRC,...): MSN - danamoult@gmail.com; XFire - firebolt145; Email - danamoult@gmail.com.
- Played since: 2 months.
- References (clans you've been in, other Soldat experience): )ISN( but they became inactive.
- Favourite gamemode(s): CTF, but I don't mind TDM.
- Rating of your own skill: Quite good with the M79 on a non-laggy server.
- Why do you want to join a clan?: I'd rather play with people I know and who's tactics I know so that we can play together rather than random strangers. I am rather respectful to everyone.

*Note: I'd rather join an Asian clan, due to my location. I almost always only play on the Games.Himitsukichi.com server, which is located in Japan, as that is the only server I have come across so far where I have a low ping. I need to be able to play on a non-laggy server, due to me almost always using the M79.

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 8:45 pm
Have a look at here.

firebolt145
August 17, 2005, 8:56 am
quote:Originally posted by Zipp0Have a look at here.

Zipp0 that's a European clan.

It only allows you to join if you live in Europe, and I clearly stated that I'm in the middle of Asia.

August 17, 2005, 9:49 am
Lolz, asian clan here, but im sure you dont want to be in mine, especially with dion. Go join adam's, but then again, hes moving 2 europe. Douglas might start one...

and you know exactly what i mean.

firebolt145
August 17, 2005, 10:01 am
I don't think Dion plays soldat anymore.

No offense aswan, but I think I'll go for another clan.

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 6:15 pm
You can join now! It's international! ^.^

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 9:15 pm
hmm u should join my one man clan we have a few ppl lol just put ~WSW~ in your name and your in lol that wuz hard weed smokers of the world

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 9:36 pm
So, a one man clan that has people in it?

firebolt145
August 18, 2005, 1:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterhmm u should join my one man clan we have a few ppl lol just put ~WSW~ in your name and your in lol that wuz hard weed smokers of the world

I agree with extacide... A one man clan with people in it?
Besides, I rather join a clan with at least a forum, for obvious reasons.

Zipp0, I'll take another look at your clan's website, thanks.

August 18, 2005, 2:18 pm
Dana's going to be the asian side of the clan! w00h000. Finally, a clan that accepts every country.

Hope you get in

Jebus hunter, lest you are from asia, australia, japan, or anywhere in the east, there's no point cos the lag...will kill him.

Deleted User
August 18, 2005, 2:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by firebolt145Zipp0, I'll take another look at your clan's website, thanks.

Yes, we're recruiting?

firebolt145
August 18, 2005, 3:16 pm
Zipp0, I've talked to your leader, MercyM. He says he'll give me a tryout tomorrow. I can only hope you guys don't operate a server halfway around the world from where I live, as MercyM lives in Finland. >.<"

Deleted User
August 18, 2005, 4:00 pm
Good that you're in the clan. ^.^
We'll try to make it little non-lag somehow... (e.g. closing all the programs & stuff)

firebolt145
August 18, 2005, 4:45 pm
Lol. I haven't tried out though... Maybe tomorrow.

I'm still up for grabs for Asian clans though... No offense to BKS, but I still rather join an Asian clan due to the time differences and all the other shiz.

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 6:19 am
Well, we got the tryout time for you now. ^.^

firebolt145
August 19, 2005, 9:31 am
...MercyM hasn't contacted me when to have the tryout time. Zipp0 can you please add me on MSN as well?

danamoult@gmail.com

Thanks.

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 11:44 am
I make an offer to everyone who is looking for a Clan:

1 Month ago I started my own Clan, named like all the other Clans I have made: SDted. It is an European Clan but we also have members from Asia and America. We have over 30 members now and are one of the biggest Clans of the world. We have our own webpage, which is however still a bit under construction because it isn't dynamical yet, but still it has enougth information for you about our Clan.

If anyone of you wants to join, please write a message to sdted.clan@gmail.com!

[IMAGE]

Greetings, Lt. Lawrence (Leader SDted Soldat Clan)

firebolt145
August 24, 2005, 7:15 am
Sorry mate, after seeing your site, it kinda pushed me off.

When you finish your site recontact me and I'll think about it ;)

KiKAzz
August 24, 2005, 8:22 pm
Why don't you try for {OC}. There a pretty good clan. http://oc.int.tl (Note i'm just the webmaster)