( search forums )
Small team
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Who flung poo
August 10, 2005, 5:00 am
We are done

_Mancer_
August 10, 2005, 5:15 am
I've made a few interfaces before, maybe I can be one of the 2?

Who flung poo
August 10, 2005, 5:37 am
What's your experience?

The Geologist
August 10, 2005, 5:45 am
I'll put my hand in as a map maker if you'll have me.

TheRelinquished
August 10, 2005, 6:12 am
I always thought of myself as miscellaneous. Any idea what it would entail to be one of the 5?

GunPowder
August 10, 2005, 7:32 am
I'm born to be miscellaneous freak ^^
I may be able to run a website though.

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 11:15 am
Im a decent maker of maps, not exactly top notch but i can pretty much do it all ;p

Who flung poo
August 10, 2005, 2:41 pm
lol thx for all the support but I need people to e-mail me and I also need people to be able to play at 6:00 est. time and if you forgot my e-mail is Aldious465@yahoo.com

Keron Cyst
August 10, 2005, 6:59 pm
I can mix & mutilate sounds and look through a huge database that I got from a website years ago that no longer exists (easily over a hundred sounds; got 'em all). Most are SMGs & silenced SMGs; there are sniper rifles, muskets, mortars, the Raiden explosion (bah-da-doon-pow xP), the StarCraft Terran SCV responses ("Roger that," "Job finished," etc.), laser sound effects, missile launches and their explosions (separate or combined), random battle effects, and quite a lotta other random crap :-D

If you want to see what I can do aside from search, all the sounds from the Lazzeroni L2005 (at the SoldatMods site) are mutilated versions of the original Ruger 77.

I can also tackle misc., whatever that group does...

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 7:04 pm
I am not entering a project without knowing what the hell it's about

Deleted User
August 10, 2005, 7:21 pm
do we have to be able to waypoint?

papasurf31
August 10, 2005, 8:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2I am not entering a project without knowing what the hell it's about

Me niether, but I am intruiged. Just so you know, I don't think anything like this (a major collaboration I mean) has ever worked before. When you say Michal, you mean MM or Anna's brother?

Who flung poo
August 10, 2005, 8:28 pm
MM

Hoodlum
August 10, 2005, 9:09 pm
I can't believe this is with MM without some confirmation from him.

i am ahab
August 10, 2005, 9:15 pm
you don't have to.

if you're enthusiastic enough to see it through, then you'll be a valuable addition.

if you're going to moan and disbelieve people then you won't.

Who flung poo
August 11, 2005, 4:12 am
it does have MM confirmation, he's just not helping.

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 4:50 am
I can find and edit movies and sound... im good with movie maker, but who isnt :P prob is I dont paly soldat anymore. but Ill check out the finished product (sounds exitin :P)

UGK
August 11, 2005, 4:53 am
Hey put me on to test it.......

Who flung poo
August 11, 2005, 6:18 am
Please people e-mail me instead of posting topics but e-mail my yahoo address listed above. ^^

Keron Cyst
August 11, 2005, 6:38 am
*copies post*
*sends e-mail*

Who flung poo
August 11, 2005, 7:03 am
go ahead me and MM already e-mailed between each other and he accepted.

Who flung poo
August 11, 2005, 7:22 pm
So is anyone else willing to help?

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 7:34 pm
I already sent you e-mail.

Who flung poo
August 13, 2005, 3:58 am
sweet

UGK
August 15, 2005, 9:27 am
Wait so ur 13 years old and you and Michal are working on a secret private thing? Oh i gotta see this when its finished

karmazon
August 15, 2005, 9:36 am
i can be the actor for cutscenes and i can edit/find sounds

117
August 15, 2005, 10:51 am
UGK, you are an idiot, aren't you? So what if he's 13?

@Karmazon: Cutscenes? You sure there'll be cutscenes? lOl, this could be cool. Hope it becomes complete...

Who flung poo
August 16, 2005, 6:15 am
cutscenes will be demos and also plz e-mail me after you post topic and most importantly only e-mail me by my yahoo, if you use my hotmail I won't get it cause I don't have your address.

Who flung poo
August 16, 2005, 6:19 am
btw, who thought my michal topic was pointless? :D

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 6:26 am
I can be a mapper if you still need any. [IMAGE]

PopeJohnPaul_II
August 16, 2005, 8:40 pm
I'm afraid Poo is either lying or very misinformed. He is not working privately with Michal.

We'll live to see another day. It's not too big of a deal.

Who flung poo
August 16, 2005, 10:22 pm
No i'm not misinformed
there will be missions in the next soldat version
it's just people don't think that michal would allow this but I asked him if I could he said yes! :)

Deleted User
August 18, 2005, 12:28 pm
Will having missions increase the system requirements of soldat or pump the download size up a lot?
My computers crap so i'm worried that if the sys. requirements go up, I might not be able to play.

Just asking, plz don't flame me.

Who flung poo
August 18, 2005, 1:17 pm
I won't I have a crap computer to and it will be both in the patch and the download, and yes it will increase the size of the download.

bond_james_bond
August 18, 2005, 1:52 pm
I'll map! :)

PopeJohnPaul_II
August 18, 2005, 8:20 pm
quote:
From: Michal Marcinkowski <michalm@poczta.fm>
To: Paul
Date: Aug 16, 2005 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: Small team?

Paul wrote:
> Hey MM, I'm not sure if you know me, but I am Paul from the
> forums.
>
> Just asking about the small team that "Who flung poo" is making. Are you
> seriously working with him? He's only 13 and isn't particularly
> knowledgable about anything (from what I've gathered during the chats we
> had.) Maybe I'm missing something :P Anyhow... please tell me because if
> there's any merit to what he said then I'd be willing to work on the
> project.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Hi,
No, it is not true. I don't know where he got that idea.

Note: Slightly modified to conceal my identity. I've replaced all references to my real name with *Paul*.

Deleted User
August 18, 2005, 9:56 pm
Oh no! Either your message is a fake or Who flung poo is running the biggest scam in Soldat History! Who do I believe? *bites fingernails* Maybe the great MM could make a post here to clarify things.

Boxo
August 18, 2005, 10:10 pm
I can be your mapper. This sounds interesting.

Who flung poo
August 18, 2005, 10:33 pm
well than believe who you want to believe but i'm just saying that I am creating missions for next version! :P Oh an good idea about concealing your identity. :D

(P.S. He is not helping he just accepting it and I don't use my forum name in the e-mail I used my real name maybe that would help you when contacting him.. O.o)

PopeJohnPaul_II
August 18, 2005, 10:52 pm
Nice with changing your story.

Who flung poo
August 18, 2005, 10:58 pm
Thank you. :) But this is actually what it was. I'm not really much for senseless arguing but if you still disagree with the fact that Michal approved of this you can still keep posting new replies :).

BTW, throughout this topic I have been saying that Michal approved of it and would not be helping. :)

Who flung poo
August 18, 2005, 11:02 pm
I only edit topics if I forgot something or new people have joined

N1nj@
August 18, 2005, 11:46 pm
So this is just fake make up crap?

Who flung poo
August 18, 2005, 11:54 pm
It's all going to happen it's just that pope does'nt believe me, but this will happen! :)

We just need 2 interface makers that are familiar with the weapons.ini to start!

Beren
August 19, 2005, 7:48 am
I wager a tenth of my honor that this is...allright, I'm not sure, but I do love how Michal is just letting this topic be flagrantly open to speculation, and how he hasn't confirmed nor denied the whole shabang. One more reason to love him. (As if we needed another.)

josheat
August 19, 2005, 4:46 pm
Well he did edit the first post saying that michal is not helping, only approving. But i am still not sure how a single player mission is going to work. I would love to see how it works out

117
August 19, 2005, 5:04 pm
Who flung poo should get his posts completely, cut, hes not even using the f00king edit button. I don't believe this anymore, im rlly caught in between. If he isnt faking, he would give us evidence and michal would post here. He does post.

josheat
August 19, 2005, 7:06 pm
But he said himself, that michal is NOT participating. Your just as bad as him! who cares if he approves anyway, i doubt Who flung poo will be able to pull anything like this off anyway

Who flung poo
August 19, 2005, 10:24 pm
:P radiskull and devil doll rule

Cookie.
August 19, 2005, 10:51 pm
I am interested in being a mapper for it :D

PM me although I won't be able to respond until after thsi weekend

Who flung poo
August 20, 2005, 6:19 am
yea uh were done and we are going to start everythinthing, so you can lock this topic.

PopeJohnPaul_II
August 20, 2005, 6:26 am
I'm alarmed that it hasn't been locked already. Boxo, Cookie, guys, don't just jump into this.

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 8:24 am
Uh, Paul, if you're so convinced that its false then why are you posting against him so much? If Whoflungpoo is lying then this whole thing will crash immediately. If he's telling the truth then hooray! :)

PopeJohnPaul_II
August 20, 2005, 9:15 am
Okay. I won't be posting here anymore.

Who flung poo