( search forums )
Just a couple questions, weapons editing
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
peemonkey
August 11, 2005, 4:47 am
1. how do you get cluster nades? i keep hearing about them
2. is it possible to just get 1 of the lil shrapnel's?
3. how come some modifications affect hosts and clients differntly?
4. why do knives comming out of guns do so little damage?
5. does michal plan on making games with other people? he'd pwn with that :D

anyways, yea. having lots of fun with this new version, i love the fixes and improvements, please everyone, stop (Please refrain from swearing)ing, you do it every time :)

mickle89
August 11, 2005, 12:02 pm
1. 9 or 10 bulletstyle. 9 is the tiny little cluster while 10 is the whole cluster grenade. (or vice versa)
2. Yes...see above
3. Dunno
4. Maybe coz this is the first weapons mod ability. Nades do this as well in the weapons mod when you have heaps.
5. Dunno

LazehBoi
August 11, 2005, 1:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey1. how do you get cluster nades? i keep hearing about them
2. is it possible to just get 1 of the lil shrapnel's?
3. how come some modifications affect hosts and clients differntly?
5. does michal plan on making games with other people? he'd pwn with that :D

anyways, yea. having lots of fun with this new version, i love the fixes and improvements, please everyone, stop (Please refrain from swearing)ing, you do it every time :)

For 4. I think it is because the knife damage might be low. Check the knife damage. If it's fine, then I dunno.

Swebonny
August 11, 2005, 2:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey

Umm is´nt it that if you got a mp5. We say the damage is kinda 15 per hit. Then if you add knife. It just affect the look of bullet. So you need to change mp5´s damage. To kinda 1 hit kill.

August 11, 2005, 2:17 pm
Its the dmg of the weap u modified, not the knife dmg. Nerf the mp5 to something like 10000 damage and see

Karvinen
August 11, 2005, 2:51 pm
Always remember to disable cheat kick if you use knife shooting guns or you get kicked for possible knife cheat.