( search forums )
Multi-role soldat? what you talking bout Willis!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 2:27 am
I dont know if this has been posted before cause this is my first time posting but if you make a gun like the pistol have a negative number on the damage in editor it can heal teamates as long as friendly fire is on, it can also cause allies who are 100% to be super charged to 133%.

I cant think of any other roles involving the new weapons editor but feel free to add them.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Captain Ben
August 12, 2005, 9:20 am
Welcome to the Forums!
Sorry, this idea doesn't float my boat, but nicely thought out.

vash763
August 12, 2005, 10:12 am
i think it could be really strategic.

ESPECIALLY if its the chainsaw or another secondary

i am ahab
August 12, 2005, 10:48 am
lol

the chainsaw of love!

now thats what im talkin about!

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 6:09 pm
The bad part is without any more more special weapons like this I dont think people would think to play it at all but i guess it would be fun for custom games like the protect so-and-so.

Koon
August 13, 2005, 3:32 am
It must be scary to see your ally running after you with a chainsaw trying to get you to hold still so he could heal you.

Zegovia
August 13, 2005, 6:24 pm
Oh no, dont tell me your gonna make backstabbin Good for ya!!! O__O

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 2:28 am
lol oh and dont forget the fact that no one lives longer then 2 seconds in soldat, soldat is just too fast paced to stop and get healed up by some guy in a nurse outfit

vash763
August 14, 2005, 3:15 am
the guy does have another weapon

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 4:04 am
well if your in the middle of a ctf gameand you killed someone but they damaged you and your ally had one it might work plus the extra 33% can really help (except with the m79 and possibly the berret havent tested it yet)