( search forums )
MOD in the Worms
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Pixofied
August 12, 2005, 11:08 am
Nuts, its meant to say 'works'... Ah well, a little teaser never hurt anyone... :)

Anyway, i'm going to make a Worms mod, fully loaded. Examplage screen: HERE

I'm quite supprised its never been done... anyway, i'm looking for 1-2 more people to help me out. Don't ask if you don't feel up to it. I don't release crap work, so there is a standard.

With that being said, who wants in? (PM me) If theres no-one interested, or no-one applies that I think would contribute, no worries, i'll still make it. Will have a bunch of holes in it though, Gosteks, Sounds (Maybe). Other than those, I think I pritty much have it covered. :)

--
I should be starting it tonight.

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 11:31 am
Maybe I could help.
^_^

m00`
August 12, 2005, 11:43 am
i dont know how your gonna make the gostek look like a worm but good luck ;p

i am ahab
August 12, 2005, 12:37 pm
maybe they could be worms in robo suits ;p at least then they have legs....

Zero72
August 12, 2005, 2:17 pm
I have too much stuff on my own plate to help you out, but I'll be keeping an eye on this to see how it's going.

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 2:32 pm
Sounds GOOD!

reckon
August 13, 2005, 5:34 am
Ive brought up the subject before, the gosteks would be difficult to make.

Deleted User
August 13, 2005, 8:06 pm
change the animations like in lol mod

Pixofied
August 13, 2005, 10:06 pm
quote:change the animations like in lol mod
Ya, I just took alook a that POA Editor, think I might give it ago. Am I right in saying that it was made in Java?

Also, Sgt. Beaver since you were the one who said I should try Java, (assuming you know it) could you help me out with a few niggles? My MSN is on my profile I think... :)

Zero72
August 13, 2005, 10:42 pm
Maybe you can give them, like, robotic legs or something, failing that. Then at least you could still give them big floating hands. =P

HulluMurhari
August 13, 2005, 10:49 pm
if soldat just would have destructable land...

August 14, 2005, 4:48 am
No one's interested enuff to make vehicals? Not rlly fair, especially since we can mod the poas.

Zero72
August 14, 2005, 5:40 am
...And that's relevant to this thread because...?

reckon
August 15, 2005, 6:45 am
quote:Originally posted by Sgt. Beaverchange the animations like in lol mod

But then online play isnt capable.

August 15, 2005, 7:42 am
But then if it becomes an 'actual' soldat feature, ppl would play it!

Keron Cyst
August 15, 2005, 4:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117No one's interested enuff to make vehicals? Not rlly fair, especially since we can mod the poas.
*lol* Tiny, tiny li'l tanks jumping forward, jetting out of their treads, somehow managing to crouch and go prone... how would you go about doing that, huh? :-P I thought of it, but I have yet to come up with an idea on how to handle that part...

August 15, 2005, 4:45 pm
ITS POSSIBLE! THEY COULD BE TURBO TANKS! WE COULD GIVE EM LITTLE LEGS SO THEY COULD RUN AROUND! WE COULD EVEN MAKE THEM ROLL OVER!!!! LOLZ!!!! prone, i dontrlly know.

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 3:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Pixofiedquote:change the animations like in lol mod
Ya, I just took alook a that POA Editor, think I might give it ago. Am I right in saying that it was made in Java?

Also, Sgt. Beaver since you were the one who said I should try Java, (assuming you know it) could you help me out with a few niggles? My MSN is on my profile I think... :)

i don't think it's done in java and i can't check as the source link is down.
And about java, i'm just getting to know it,
like there's a lot of JPanels and Jbuttons to pass for me to learn and understand it..

August 17, 2005, 4:21 pm
Java different from javascript, am i right?

heres a quick lesson in: javascript for retards....

everyone should know the trick with ur web browsers, am i right?

type: javascript:"hello"
in ur browser adress bar. It runs on HTML sometimes, so u can chnage colour and stuff. Just try it out, its only relavant to javascript.

or try this:

javascript:"<title>silly! : P</title><marquee scrollamount='10' direction=down behaviour><body bgcolor=black><font size=10 color=silver face='trebuchet ms'>: P : P : P : P : P : P : P : P : P : P : P : P : P <marquee behavior=scroll direction=right scrollamount='70'>: P<marquee behavior='alternate' scrollamount='30'>: P<marquee behavior='slide' direction=right scrollamount='30'>: P<MARQUEE behavior='alternate' direction='down'>: O"