( search forums )
Rampaging ctf moments
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 11:43 am
Well, I just had to put this here. Today ive been using my handy dandy HK alot more as of late, and been nading alot more as well. Well, at ctf_kampf i was on alpha and we were tied 1-1 and it was near the end of the game.

So, I said F*** it all and rampaged through into bravo's base with an HK and a belt full'a nades. I ran through the lower passage and barraged 4 grenades in the air injuring 3 people, and sprayed some HK rounds killing them for a triple kill, then I went into the flag hole, grabbed the flag, naded and hk'ed this guy waiting for me, and then rushed out killing 1 more guy for a MULTIKILLx2, and scored! :D

Another moment similar to this today was at ctf_laos where i pretty much did the same thing, rushed in through the upper path, took out 3 people in the base, snatched the flag and made my retreat to score! :D

VodkaZombie
August 12, 2005, 12:37 pm
Never say never.

m00`
August 12, 2005, 12:41 pm
and you say mp5 is not overpowered... no wonder your defending it -_-

bond_james_bond
August 12, 2005, 12:54 pm
The 'N' Word!! :oooo

LazehBoi
August 12, 2005, 1:03 pm
Welcome to the world of MP5 and nade spam n00bishness!

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 2:30 pm
Haha. Ill admit, the MP5 is quite easy to use up close, and ive been racking up kills with it since every server i come into is filled up with m79s, and my deagles wont do the trick.

deagles vs m79 = m79

hk vs m79 = hk

<33333 HK :D

Besides im also trying to make 1st in kills with the HK on u13 east. Anyways, post your stories of your blood thirsty berserking aggressively sick rampaging moments! :D

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 9:18 pm
I was playing a realistic ctf game on leo's server, and teams were so horrible (it was 2 bravos vs 14 alphas - and I think the changeteam was disabled or something). I was playing with barret because normally ruger is too easy, but then we lost and new map was ctf_dropdown so I figured oh well I'll just bring out the ruger. I charged their base with ruger and headshot killed 6 guys in 8 shots on the way in for a serial kill, took the flag, and got another multix2 on the way out for the score.

Another time I won at Voland on a public server (bunch of noobs) where teams were 1 v 7 (me against everybody else). I was rampaging all the way through. Oh yeah, and I beat iceclimb2. Basically, I own. ahaha

Deleted User
August 13, 2005, 2:18 am
Hehe, I was at a realistic and survival server the other day...i dont play them quite often and to be honest it was my 3rd time playing them for more then 5 minutes...I killed every guy xD with deagles too.

Green Barret
August 13, 2005, 4:55 am
I get really wild at times. At one such occation I threw out my main weapon and went around in fists. Realistic and survival mode were on and the map was ctf_Laos. I was on alpha team and hiding in a bush on bravo team side on the right top area. I layed down, waiting for prey and I fisted an enemy sniper who came into my perch, not knowing what loomed there.

Then a few seconds later our team flag was taken. I decided to take theirs. Going down, there was nothing in sight. Thinks the path would be safer, I decided to go through the path below.

I saw ak-74 fire. I panicked, with nothing but fists, but realising the guy was simply spamming random fire, I did a quick thing of genius. I jetted back up and threw the flag to the left side of bravo team's flag area. Then I hid behind a bush right next to it and calm waited.

Jets and footsteps were heard coming my way. I saw the enemy flagger pass and return the flag. Just as he was turning back, I jumped out and fisted him! Grabbing his ak-74 I ran back to the blue flag then suddenly died.

I found out I had killed the last bravo guy left and our team won that round. It required more effort than needed but I felt like sam fisher or something.

Koon
August 13, 2005, 9:43 pm
I never really thought that the new flag throwing option would be so useful.