( search forums )
:'( AK
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
zoldat
August 12, 2005, 3:40 pm
am i the ony one who thinks that teh "auto blink" efect is a bit to owerpowerd??? when u shot ur bullets fly in a 35-45 angle and u dont hit a thing nomatter how big it is .... i allways loved ak but now ...........*hm*...

*yes i whine and i do it loud*

.alex.oner.
August 12, 2005, 3:42 pm
STOP (Please refrain from swearing)ING COMPLAING GODAMN

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 3:43 pm
Rapidly click instead of holding down the button.

Thinks will improve.

August 12, 2005, 3:44 pm
OMG... im getting sick of these threads... find another weapon to use and USE IT. I don't use the MP5 much nowadays cos of the bink, but i don't COMPLAIN about it. Everyone knows the bink is annoying. Everyone knows the accuracy is evil. But don't we adhere to the rule:

"Having a bad day in soldat? We don't care!"?

Point the AK-47, fire it in bursts or tap the trigger and omg, guess what? IT WON'T BINK. Or just find another weap.

Outcast
August 12, 2005, 3:44 pm
I just owned with the AK today, it's still very powerfull.

zoldat
August 12, 2005, 3:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117OMG... im getting sick of these threads... find another weapon to use and USE IT. I don't use the MP5 much nowadays cos of the bink, but i don't COMPLAIN about it. Everyone knows the bink is annoying. Everyone knows the accuracy is evil. But don't we adhere to the rule:

"Having a bad day in soldat? We don't care!"?

Point the AK-47, fire it in bursts or tap the trigger and omg, guess what? IT WON'T BINK. Or just find another weap.

lol AK-47 ---> AK-74

and still make the ak blink to the half

AND IFUR TIRED OF READING POST LIKE THIS THEN F**K OFF AND STOP COMPLAINING, RIGHT .alex.oner.

.alex.oner.
August 12, 2005, 3:48 pm
by the way, i forgot to mention in my last post..

[IMAGE]

all you complaining should, really, STFU.. all these threads are getting sooo annoying, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, well, i will hold my self back on that one, because it may actualy happen..

(Please refrain from swearing) off..

zoldat
August 12, 2005, 3:51 pm
ur so funny .alex.oner. im sure i dont even can play soldat . SO STFU

.alex.oner.
August 12, 2005, 3:54 pm
im not trying to be funny, but im speaking honestly, everybody is laughing at all the damn nubs who keep making these threads, they do nothing but piss people off.. and can you speak english? 'im sure i dont even can play soldat' whats that supose to mean? if you cant use a wep, OMG YOUR LIFE IS NOT OVER!!! 'really?' yes, thats true, there is other selection of weapons to use.. SO PLEASE, STOP, THE DAMN, COMAPLAINING!!!!!!

zoldat
August 12, 2005, 3:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.im not trying to be funny, but im speaking honestly, everybody is laughing at all the damn nubs who keep making these threads, they do nothing but piss people off.. and can you speak english? 'im sure i dont even can play soldat' whats that supose to mean? if you cant use a wep, OMG YOUR LIFE IS NOT OVER!!! 'really?' yes, thats true, there is other selection of weapons to use.. SO PLEASE, STOP, THE DAMN, COMAPLAINING!!!!!!

dont cry lol

but still im giving my opinion of 1.3
AND I CAN DO THAT SO STFU AND F**K OFF

EDIT: were are u from?

mickle89
August 12, 2005, 4:07 pm
Self bink is good!!!

It requires more skill with the autos and (Please refrain from swearing)head no longer feel to urge to spray everywhere as the chances of it hitting someone is minimal.

Outcast
August 12, 2005, 4:17 pm
[IMAGE]

zoldat
August 12, 2005, 4:21 pm
[IMAGE]

Rambo_6
August 12, 2005, 4:26 pm
[IMAGE]

Teh Panda
August 12, 2005, 4:27 pm
Where the (Please refrain from swearing) is boosta when we need him most?

LazehBoi
August 12, 2005, 4:48 pm
Hooray! I get to quote a previous post of mine!
quote:Originally posted by me!I feel sorry for you man. It's too bad your gun is no longer superior and whether you win or not now depends on actual talent. There there.
and

quote:Originally posted by me! Again!There is a way to get around the self bink. Play realistic a bit or something. You'll figure it out.