( search forums )
(moved) Project Zero
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
TheRelinquished
August 12, 2005, 6:34 pm
Okay, so as you might already have seen (view this thread for more info [URL], I am trying to put together a weapons guide for Soldat, since I have nothing better to do. It was suggested, however, that movies be made to assist the quality of the guide. I just happen to think that would be awesome.

With this in mind, I now have undertaken what I'm calling Project Zero, which marks the first weapon video: the Minigun. The problem is, I have no experience in Soldat movie-making, so I need the guidance of others.

I've already started making Demos, and they look pretty good. But now I need an idiot's guide to extracting them, and a good avi maker program. Also, if anyone knows of any good video editing programs, I could use one of those too ^_^.

If I can just get a good boost off the ground I should be able to pump out these things pretty quickly. If you want to help in any way, including with the programs I need, then please just respond to this post, or email me at TheRelinquished@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

~TheRelinquished

rabidhamster
August 12, 2005, 6:46 pm
get the authors of project X to help you. if you can reach them. they're very mysterious...

TheRelinquished
August 12, 2005, 7:17 pm
Ugh....I wish.

Unless.....

Uh, attention project X guys: help me please(?).

Denacke
August 12, 2005, 8:01 pm
This would probably fit more in the fan art section.

They also have a sticky there explaining how to make movies in a rather compact way:
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=17946&whichpage=1

Good luck with your project.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
August 12, 2005, 9:00 pm
Kazuki is very good.

Belier13
August 12, 2005, 9:00 pm
What about project 69 ?

Where soldiers could get sex together

Hoodlum
August 12, 2005, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Belier13What about project 69 ?

Where soldiers could get sex together
Was that really needed? ;x

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 10:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterget the authors of project X to help you. if you can reach them. they're very mysterious...

If you're talking about sv|Luke, he doesn't have a computer at his home anymore, so he's rarely on. And when he's on, he's idling in our mysterious channel where we're making mysterious videos. :o

Teh Panda
August 12, 2005, 11:17 pm
/me slaps EF_Rune around with huge Cbble.

b00stA
August 13, 2005, 4:24 pm
(moved from General Discussions to Fan Art/Movies)

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 8:57 pm
Well... could we make those movies together?

VodkaZombie
August 14, 2005, 9:22 pm
Yeah, its not that big of a deal. I'm sure anyone with some movie experience could make a decent movie.

a-4-year-old
August 19, 2005, 2:57 am
when you have enough video get a free trial of adobe primere or premere pro great editing software
i made a chainsaw movie http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=26780 (with premere)