( search forums )
Screen Resolution?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 9:00 pm
Hi, when I load up Soldat theres a black bar on the left and at the bottem of my screen. It's like the screens been moved to the left so the begining of words are cut off. The tabs at the top in the menu are also cut off, and when i'm playing in game I can't see who's typing. What should I do?

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 9:31 pm
I would say to try adjusting your monitor's display (usually done so via controls on the monitor itself) or you can try changing your refresh rate. To do so:

Right click on your desktop and choose Properties. Select the Settings tab, Click the Advanced button, and on the tab that reads Adapter", set your refresh rate to either Default or Optimal.

Deleted User
August 12, 2005, 10:29 pm
It doesn't give me the option to do that on the Adapter tab, but when I go on the Monitor tab it gives me a screen refresh rate of;
60 Hertz,- Currently set as
70 Hertz,
72 Hertz,
75 Hertz

Deleted User
August 13, 2005, 3:15 am
The problem is that each time you enter Soldat your resolution changes, which forces your monitor into a new refresh rate, and that causes it to show the display a little off-center. The best you can do is try each refresh rate until you find one that works, but you will probably have to adjust your monitor's settings.