( search forums )
Special Weapons Mod by Comando
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
August 13, 2005, 3:46 pm
Hello all. I create my fist mod called Special Weapons Mod.[sorry for my english :oops: , because i'm polish person]
The new features in mod
All SFX and Weapons has been changed.They sounds and looks like a real guns.
New Gostek and Interface.Cool interface with upgraded SWAT Gostek.
New sparks gfx[grenade explosion]
New bullets to weapons.
I'm fan of militaries,especially a firearms,thus weapons are like in real life and sounds too.
I play on this mod long time and i must told it's cool, but i don't create packages[medkits,grenades box] because i can't fo it.
I don't more talk,look himself.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/369/weaponsmod54rr.png[/img]

Link to download https://www.sharemation.com/comando/Special%20Weapons%20Mod?uniq=bbgaq5

Enjoy!

Deleted User
August 13, 2005, 3:52 pm
It wont let me download, bandwith exeeded. And Are you saying that you made the weapons and gostek? Because I've seen those weapons elsewhere and that gostek sure looks like my finnish spec ops gostek that you edited and put a diff helmet on, and you better not be claiming my gostek as your own.

EDIT: I took the liberty of comparing his gosteks with mine, here are the results:

"His"-----------------------------------------Mine
[IMAGE]

Notice anything similar? If it is my gostek either give me credit for it or take the download down.

Rambo_6
August 13, 2005, 3:53 pm
I loves this red background. And your english skillz :D

Pretty good mod, but the Mm-1 and walther look off.

reckon
August 13, 2005, 5:02 pm
The Desert Eagles, FN P90, MM-1 look all too familiar, give credit where it is deserved.

Belier13
August 13, 2005, 5:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6And your english skillz :D.

Gotta love your sarcasms

And back to the mod, I think as Field Marshal BM

Stealing is bad

Michal
August 13, 2005, 5:37 pm
This whole mod is just an assortment of other peoples work, here's how I can tell.

1) If he had good enough colour sense to make those interface weapons then he surely would not have used a red background to present them.
2) There is no consistent style, scale is too different between weapons.
3) That M249 is mine, but it's stretched a little >:(

People worked hard on these mods, it's not right for you to take them and present them as your own.

T-Money
August 13, 2005, 7:03 pm
Mebbe he just doesn't know any better, seeing as it is his first post. Nevertheless, Comando, you need to give other people credit for their work.

Swebonny
August 13, 2005, 7:40 pm
I reconize the minigun from some othermod :/

Deleted User
August 13, 2005, 7:47 pm
well..what do i have to say? everything about this mod is already said: its a rip off from other mods...

sativa
August 13, 2005, 8:48 pm
yep i recognice any of these guns and especially the g3a3 it's from the mod me and serial made togheter : h&k mod and teh walther is so familiar to actually all these guns i can prove they are from another mod but i'm just to lazy

Deleted User
August 13, 2005, 9:48 pm
Lol he is representing others work.
Isn't it a propaganda??? :P

kylerlandry
August 13, 2005, 10:36 pm
Oh man I didn't notice and was about to congradulate him on a good job....till I read the rest of the page....Shame on you.

Edit:I don't more talk,look himself. Strong words

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 12:38 am
This has Serial Killer written all over it, although I think the gosteks are actually his.

EDIT: The FN P90 is PS31's.

Psyl3ntShad0w
August 14, 2005, 2:26 am
interface looks suprisingly similar to mine :o

August 14, 2005, 7:13 am
oh noes...mass propogandazzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, i hate ppl like this. I don't care if it's his first post, he copied ppl's work and he should be punished for it.

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 8:41 am
ban his one day old account :P

Meandor
August 14, 2005, 2:41 pm
Yep, all of that stuff is stolen <.<