( search forums )
(moved) Free Soldat Tournament (With Cash Prize!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
Kontagious
August 13, 2005, 11:04 pm
[url="http://soldat.hedgedive.com"][IMAGE]
Click here for more info![/url]

ráz0r
August 13, 2005, 11:23 pm
5$ rofl, you cant even buy a reg key with that

zoldat
August 13, 2005, 11:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by ráz0r5$ rofl, you cant even buy a reg key with that

STFU its his mony i think its an honor to wint that mony

Pixofied
August 13, 2005, 11:31 pm
Hm... Pay for free, play for money.

ráz0r: You would choose?

Deleted User
August 13, 2005, 11:32 pm
Its cool that hes making his own tourny. If you win at least you get something.

Denacke
August 13, 2005, 11:51 pm
Very nice, nice to see a price except honour these days :).

Wrong board though. Next time post these kind of threads in the clanwar & tournaments board. :)

i am ahab
August 13, 2005, 11:58 pm
good luck with this.

i suggest you ping it off the dudes who live in the irc channels.

and it'd be cool if you could do something with the guys on the soldat radio chanel... like advertise the tourny or ....

HEY YOU COULD BE THE FIRST ADVERTISER ON SOLDAT RADIO!

YES! hows thems apples!

again go the the irc channel #soldat-radio dude and talk to an op to see if theyre up for anything...

ráz0r
August 14, 2005, 12:10 am
kk its cool he does prize, maybe a step forward in community, but make it creative, I dont think anyone needs 5$

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 1:56 am
Nice prize offer. I may compete.

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 2:03 am
im in, i dont care about the money, im just gonna stop some idiot from winning it :P

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 4:11 am
What if some idiot was better than you? :o

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 4:15 am
I actually don't think I'll be able to participate. Around the time he says it'll be, I'm going to be extremely busy. :(

The Geologist
August 14, 2005, 4:31 am
Kibitz, is that you?

mickle89
August 14, 2005, 4:34 am
OMG you have been a member for 3 days and you have 60 posts! :o

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 5:19 am
lol geologist if it was kibitz hed be in a clan :P, good times.
chut an idiot better then me, yeah right, two shots is all i need *maked gun with hand and pretends to shoot computer screen*

Marbire
August 14, 2005, 6:07 am
Wow 5 dollars,what are you like 12..... I wouldn't mind pitching in 25-50 bucks for some kind of tourney for there to be a cash prize...

UGK
August 14, 2005, 6:35 am
Man u coulda just gave someone like 9 bucks for a reg key...dude i cant even buy GTA III for that much......hmm what can i dont for 5 dollars?.....maybe buy some candy.... well i would enter a like 20$ tourney or something....

Chakra`
August 14, 2005, 6:52 am
I did think, along time ago, that it'd be cool and rather fun if a bunch of guys pitched in a 'joining fee' to a league, and the winner came away with the cash prize.

I once had a duel with an american called 'Wood'. Nice guy, but the duel was for 5 whole dollars. Wasn't much obviously, but the thrill of loss or gain was there. Really brought out the best in the duel, making it exceptionally intense.

I'd do it all again for that buzz. He actually paypal'd me the $5 afterwards too.

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 8:45 am
wow good to see theres some people who are actualy good on there word.so does this mean we can see you in the torny chakra

Deleted User
August 15, 2005, 12:20 am
With a $5 Entry fee into a League, Even if 8 clans joined, the Winner can come out with $40. Which is a relatively decent prize, And ofcourse this will give some serious competitivness and intensity to the matches. But I dont think Soldat is big enough(yet) for a league with a entry fee, Not enough clans would sign up for the pot to become big enough, and the clans which know they probably wont win will not signup, Since they know thier money will be wasted.

UGK
August 15, 2005, 2:50 am
SO whens the toruney......
SOldat: UGK
Email:czpwnsu@yahoo.com
Xfire:freepimpc

SeanCapsAss
August 15, 2005, 9:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra` He actually paypal'd me the $5 afterwards too.

thats a smooth way to say you beat wood :)