( search forums )
Lmao...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 10:02 pm
Alright um, I was in a realistic survival ctf server, and it was 4v4 at ctf_kampf. There was this guy on my team who kept jumping on the ledge in the red base in the middle of them all and camped with a barret. Well, me and a teammate were in the middle ducking, preparing to strike. So, my camping teamate decides to make a blind shot into their base in the hopes of killing someone.

Well, he killed someone alright...it kind of went like this..

Extacide: *crouching*
Camping teammate: Holy (Please refrain from swearing) double kill with 1 barret shot!

He made a double kill, killing two of his own damn teamates...and again in the next round he kills a teamate in a blind shot, so my team and I decided to just kill him every round until he left.

Another moment that was too funny was when i was at ctf_run sneaking through the bottom tunnels to the bravo base, and i faintly seen 2 enemy's, 1 of them joking around by hovering above the other and shooting him...so i flew in, took the guy out in 1 hit and the guy shooting him in 1 hit...it was freaking funny because they were hurting eachother at the perfect time for me to come in and finish them. Everyone cracked up. XD

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 10:22 pm
lmao. He was excited about that double kill?

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 11:27 pm
He probably didn't realize that friendly fire was on... Which doesn't really help anyone's perception of the guy's intelligence anyway.

Deleted User
August 15, 2005, 2:47 pm
Hey, if you kill two people in a blind shot and it turns out they're BOTH on your team... that's call to laugh harder. :D

sande24
August 15, 2005, 3:45 pm
Well you can *laugh your ass off* in soldat when you type "lol" and get a Barrett bullet in the crunch. :P

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 9:46 pm
The fact that it was 2 kills with 1 shot is what made him crack up.

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 8:01 am
lol they should gorw up if teammates kill eachother.....lol....

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 8:38 pm
1.3 is cool because nobody cares if you tk after the round is over but before you die :)

silly Suasag3
August 23, 2005, 9:22 am
sry its jus funny lol!!hahahahaahahahahahahhaha