( search forums )
Water Markers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Improvements / Suggestions
Keron Cyst
August 15, 2005, 2:28 am
Should be able to set sceneries to "water" (like for blank.BMP) so if you go into it it puts out Flamethrower fire.

And "sulfur" for opposite :-D

Vijchtidoodah
August 15, 2005, 3:24 am
That makes absolutely no sense. Do you have an explanation why the guns would just suddenly spout fire on a "water" polygon...or what purpose this could possibly have?

Deleted User
August 15, 2005, 6:55 am
It's hard to make it for a scenery, but polygon...

The Geologist
August 15, 2005, 7:13 am
I believe he wants to change sceneries so that, say if you were to make a water.bmp and a little pong, etc, jumping into the pond would put out the flames.

On an opposite note, others would increase the burn (the sulphur), and be that much more deadly?

Zero72
August 15, 2005, 7:15 am
I can sorta see the logic for the first, although I don't really think it's necessary. The second just sounds outright pointless.

Alamo
August 15, 2005, 1:34 pm
I like the water suggestion. Maybe add the possibility to disable guns underwater. Most of them don't shoot when they are submerged.

Keron Cyst
August 15, 2005, 4:25 pm
@Vijchtidoodah: read The Geologist's post.
@Alamo: *lol* You'd need it to be a mod attribute, then, because people would make torpedo launchers & stuff xD

numgun
August 16, 2005, 11:04 am
i know good 2d game with water: TOU tunnel of the underworld. visit this site: www.tou.has.it (its freeware)