I was wondering if there is anyway i could find the server admin controls

Denacke
August 16, 2005, 9:43 am
What exactly do you mean?
There are several server admin programs:
ARSSE
SARJ
(You can find many more @ Fan apps sticky

If you are looking for the commands, I would recommend looking through your manual found in soldat/manual

n00bface
August 16, 2005, 9:54 am
http://www.soldat.pl/man/manual-en.html#KOMENDY

Has a list of all the Server Commands up to 1.2.1 (Looks like it needs to be updated)

Here are the server commands new to 1.3 (taken from soldat.pl):
quote:- Added command "/loadwep" for reloading 'weapons.ini', useful for tweaking settings
- Added /loadwep command works with other files eg. /loadwep weapons121 (loads weapons121.ini settings)
- Added command "/loadcon" for reloading the config file (soldat.ini) while in-game, useful for tweaking network settings
- Added command "/gamemode X" for changing gamemodes (X = 0 DM, 1 PM, 2 TM, 3 CTF, 4 RM, 5 INF, 6, HTF)
- Added commands: "/advance 0-1", "/realistic 0-1", "/survival 0-1", for changing server game settings (eg. /realistic 1)
- Added command "/unbanlast" unbans last vote/server/admin ban
- Added command "/banlast" (similar to /kicklast, bans the last person that entered the server, ban works for 1 hour)
- Added command "/kill X" (X can be player's number or name) (of course this is an admin command)

l33t lamZz0r c4mp3r
April 18, 2006, 10:55 am
Does anyone know how to creat personalized commands e.g "l33t lamZz0r c4mp3r: !pwn"
"[Server Message] YOU GOT PWNED BY l33t lamZz0r c4mp3r"

mar77a
April 18, 2006, 9:16 pm
^ you can do that with ARSSE, for example, or write a PHP script.