( search forums )
ComplePanel Game Server Control Panel
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server discussion
PureGrain
August 16, 2005, 6:42 am
I have been working on this for the last few days, I have not had alot of time to put into it since I started it a few months ago. It will be geared towards Game, Web and Voice control.

It is set up right now to install/start/stop/restart SOLDAT.

It has a file manager (functional) that can be used to edit, delete and upload files via the web browser.

It is lacking alot of dynamic functionality for the moment but it does work. I took some screen shots of it due to it being hosted on a dev machine on my HomeLAN, it is accessible to the net, but due to development I have some links working for local ips only and would be a pain to keep switching back and forth. (mental note "make variable to hold server ip/hostname" )

With that being said it is written using php/sql and uses a database for user/server info.

***********EDITED***********
You can go here for screen shots now. I took the images out of this post to clean it up a bit.

Demo available from the site now!!

http://www.complepanel.com/

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 6:59 am
:o Looks very nice :o

Elephant_Hunter
August 16, 2005, 7:57 am
I like it. A lot.

This may seem a bit off-topic... but do you work for Comletronics? You have it listed as your homepage and obviously this has Completronics labeled all over it.

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 8:21 am
Im 90% sure he runs Completronics

Elephant_Hunter
August 16, 2005, 8:56 am
That would be quite a claim.

PureGrain
August 16, 2005, 3:27 pm
I own it. It is mine. My name is Challon Holt and I own Completronics LLC. I am also 1/4 partner in ForgottenSoldiers LLC.

www.forgottensoldiers.com
www.complete-gaming.com <-- our new division
www.soldatserver.com <-- still in the works

We have several new projects kicking up at the moment. We have had some restructuring going on with FS and I have been in the process of getting Completronics, Complevoice, Compleweb, Complegamer, Compleservers and many other sites back online for sales.

This control panel design is to help better manage and give our users something to help control their own servers.
Hope this clears things up for ya Elephant_Hunter.

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 3:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_HunterThat would be quite a claim.

Told ya so :P

CompleProstitution would be great, seems to be the only thing missing. jks :P ololololol

PureGrain
August 16, 2005, 4:22 pm
quote:CompleProstitution would be great, seems to be the only thing missing. jks :P ololololol

LMAO.. I guess that would be cool.. Virtual Prostitution is safe and profitable. But my Christian Values would keep that far from ever happening.

Let the cyber sluts do their works on another mans time. :P

Elephant_Hunter
August 16, 2005, 7:05 pm
Couple other questions... would this Control Panel be exclusively offered by Completronics?

And complevoice.com (which, btw, doesn't work for me... I have to use compleweb.com instead) has better layout and graphics than Completronics, albeit it's just a division. Doesn't make sense to a simpleton like me :P

This panel still looks awesome regardless.

PureGrain
August 16, 2005, 9:25 pm
The panel will only be offered to our clients for now. (once it is done of coarse) and then once we clean up the code and make it available for the masses we will release it. There are several things stopping that process as of yet. Due to the panel using its OWN installation of Apache it will be more difficult to just zip up and say here it is. There will be more involved to get it too operate as it is. So not only will it take me time to complete it, it will also take me time to figure out how I can release it too the mass and install correctly. Which I have given no thought to so far.

Completronics and divisions have been on hold since the merger with FS. The sites are up and running but we are not accepting orders from them yet. Also, complevoice ust needs to be installed on the web box..

Completronics template is much older than the Compleweb so I agree the web is much better. ;)

I will have more screenys soon.

FliesLikeABrick
August 17, 2005, 4:48 am
curious, why does it need its own webserver?

PureGrain
August 17, 2005, 4:06 pm
Permissions, The ability to install everything without borking the default apache :P and also to change the port in which the control panel is run on. I know there were other ways around this, but for the time this was the simple solution.

There are alot of other issues I have to work out anyways and that was just not on the top priority list.

PureGrain
August 20, 2005, 6:05 am
Small SOLDAT Only Demo available.

http://demo.complepanel.com:7737/
username: demo
password: demo

This demo is just a preview of some of the features this panel will offer. This is in no way complete. The link may be up or down depending on developement as it is housed at this time on my HomeLAN linux dev box.

Comments welcomed.

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 9:10 am
lol, you might want to disable people changing the demo password.

_Mancer_
August 20, 2005, 9:24 am
Bout time you got it up. been trying to buy a server from you for months :<

PureGrain
August 20, 2005, 3:39 pm
Yea EnEsCe.. when posting a demo you forget to do those things sometimes. :P It just sucks that some people would forget such a simple password as demo. :P

I will make a seperate database for the demo purpose and take out the fun links :P

This thing really is coming along very nice and has some great things to come. I never expectted to really put this much into it when I started this project but it seems to have consumed me.

Mancer, we are offering servers at this time but not with this control panel. It is in pre-beta stages at this point and is not ready for end users. This control panel is not like the one I used with Webmin. This is a seperate situation all together and has nothing to do with Webmin at all. (I think it was you who wanted the webmin tutorial) :P

Denacke
August 20, 2005, 3:55 pm
It was me :P