( search forums )
About hacking...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Rabies
August 16, 2005, 12:50 pm
What's the big deal about hacking? It is just another form of laming and you don't even need it to destroy others joy.

I know...

It sucks when someone flies allover the map so that u can't hit him. But so what? Leave the server or votekick him.
I have never tried to hack though I have lame/camp/spray/TK:ed other players. It is really therapeutic and fun sometimes. I recommend. It really uncovers the noobs among good players.

Vijchtidoodah
August 16, 2005, 12:54 pm
You're the kind of player that everyone else hates.

Swebonny
August 16, 2005, 12:59 pm
Yes indeed my Russian friend^^

Outcast
August 16, 2005, 1:30 pm
For mother russia. // In a deep russian voice.

August 16, 2005, 1:38 pm
I have no idea what outcast is saying, but i agree wit Vijcht, despite the fact i heard him talking about a reg crack on some site (or joking), but then again, could be another person.

Captain Ben
August 16, 2005, 1:43 pm
Heavy clubs, anyone?

FliesLikeABrick
August 16, 2005, 1:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahYou're the kind of player that everyone else hates.

August 16, 2005, 2:09 pm
Wow, thats an amazing post F.L.A.B, its so informative. Rlly.

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 2:34 pm
what was the point of making this thread seriously?

have you seen the self help forum video?

yea thats what i thought

Hitman
August 16, 2005, 3:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117Wow, thats an amazing post F.L.A.B, its so informative. Rlly.
It's another way of saying that he agrees with what Vijchtidoodah said.

Moron.

Denacke
August 16, 2005, 3:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahYou're the kind of player that everyone else hates.

quote:Originally posted by Hitmanquote:Originally posted by 117Wow, thats an amazing post F.L.A.B, its so informative. Rlly.

Moron.

i am ahab
August 16, 2005, 4:25 pm
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Vijchtidoodah
You're the kind of player that everyone else hates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Hitman

quote:
Originally posted by 117
Wow, thats an amazing post F.L.A.B, its so informative. Rlly.

Moron.

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 4:59 pm
This thread sucks.

Green Barret
August 16, 2005, 5:00 pm
Wow, this post is really stupid. Let it die.

Anyways, a person who has downloaded an illegal exploit is not 'hacking', he's a skill less cheater.