August 17, 2005, 12:31 am
You mean roll while jumping, I presume?

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 3:22 am
a front flip, ithink, why didnt you just say frontflip
FRONTFLIP

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 10:30 am
nah back flip can get annoying, a front flip would cause riots.
chanted by protesters-"we dont want front flips" in the street of new york
police-"what do they want"
police captain-"i dont know some kind of trapeze show

Heretic
August 17, 2005, 12:10 pm
I meand player puts his hands on ground, moves his foots over head, put foots on ground again and stands up, like handspring.

In air = flip, but on ground.

firebolt145
August 17, 2005, 12:54 pm
Hmmm... Doesn't appeal to me.

Koon
August 17, 2005, 4:04 pm
soldat wasnt meant for complicated acrobatics. the rolling and the backflip are enough, not to mention that soldats can jump four times their hieght.

Keron Cyst
August 17, 2005, 5:38 pm
@Heretic: if he puts his hands on the ground where does his weapon go? Or can he only do that unarmed?

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 6:01 pm
He could put his hands on his weapon.
No point at all for that, backflips and rolls are enough for now.
Not really a good move for dodging, rolls go under shots, backflips go over shots, a handspring wouldn't dodge anything, it would just turn the soldat upside down, it would just make people say "nice handspring" and then shoot you.

Zero72
August 17, 2005, 6:07 pm
I already think the backflip is too much, and pointless. I don't see any need for midair triple axels.

DeMonIc
August 17, 2005, 6:55 pm
Tiger leap perhaps.
If it would be possible both ways, with doing a leap jump and crouching in mid air, it wouldn't be used accidentally, and could be used to scram under heavy fire. Plus more movement is always welcome :)

Deleted User
August 18, 2005, 12:22 am
IT WOULD BE BETTER TO HAVE FRONT FLIPS!!!111

Deleted User
August 18, 2005, 6:51 am
no more flips!!!

Captain Ben
August 18, 2005, 6:59 am
I vote that if you want to flip, you have to press jump in mid air. It won't do anything (dodge) and you can't shoot, not to mention you can't jet.

firebolt145
August 18, 2005, 3:32 pm
The flips already implemented in the game are fine as they are. Already there are people debating their presence and if there is the addition of another flip people would surely start getting annoyed.

Heretic
August 18, 2005, 7:58 pm
ok. ok.. ok... just idea, and I self like it

to these who think theres no dodge chance: I thinked it to be quick,
and during something like backbend bullets fly over your stomach.

Zegovia
August 19, 2005, 10:54 am
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcTiger leap perhaps.
If it would be possible both ways, with doing a leap jump and crouching in mid air, it wouldn't be used accidentally, and could be used to scram under heavy fire. Plus more movement is always welcome :)

You can do a tiger leap, just run, then jump and hit the prone key while your in the air.. if you do it of a cliff it work better, and dont forget to use the jet's..... :P works really well with the deagles...