( search forums )
DAMN Good CTF Scores...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Norris Scott
August 16, 2005, 9:54 pm
I'm feeling mighty proud of myself right now :P

Was playing in a CTF server and on the first game (Can't remember the map name...you've got an overhead tunnel linking red and blue base, with blue on the right and the flag in a bunker-esque area, same with red. In the middle is a hill and there's sniper points on either base)

Anyway...my team lost, but I placed first. With no flag caps at all, I scored a 57. 57 kills...I was REALLY happy with myself with that one.

Then, in the next game, I managed two flag caps. However, this time we won and I placed first out of the entire server...marking up a 108 for points, which means I had about 48 kills that time around. Not as good as the first map...but I was still proud of how I did :D

I've got a screencap of the final score from the first map, I'll upload in a second. Until then though...go ahead and share your best CTF killscores, or your best CTF score with very little flag caps.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the game can't have gone on for too long. The game I was in I think lasted around 5/10 minutes or something, per map.

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 10:41 pm
Ive gotten 80 kills at ctf_kampf. Game ended, tied at 0-0.

LazehBoi
August 16, 2005, 10:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideIve gotten 80 kills at ctf_kampf. Game ended, tied at 0-0.

That's always fun :P
I remember being outnumbered in kampf by one person... I think it was 6/7 people or something. Whatever it was, it was hell. We got smashed, but I managed to lead with the most kills, even though I had no caps. Great fun.

FliesLikeABrick
August 16, 2005, 11:00 pm
i love being in games where the other team has one more person than we do, but the teams are perfectly balanced. It is especially good when the teams switch around over a couple maps, but still stays extremely balanced, where either the teams stay 0-0 or are never apart by more than one cap.

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 11:47 pm
I've gotten 120 kills on Kampf without any caps. Of course, I was minimi whoring the whole game, but still, 120 kills. I have a screenshot somewhere...