( search forums )
Rules
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Meandor
August 16, 2005, 11:43 pm
Firslty, this is a discussion forum only, new ideas go to the other forum: http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=26698

Keep in mind: this forum is not meant for people to show their approval on a certain matter, but rather to improve an old idea.
Therefore avoid one-liners like 'I like this' and at all costs flames, repeated offenders will be punished.

Also important - to keep a discussion flowing, always look for old threads to see if what you want to talk about hasn't been started already in a thread. This way, with all the input in one thread, the discussion results more profitable.

If you want a topic moved from improvements/suggestions to here, PM me and I'll consider doing that.

GluLm
August 17, 2005, 1:47 am
Does "old idea" mean at least 6 months old? Or just 1 hour old?
What if people post about an idea that has already been refused by everyone (i.e. vehicles)?
Perhaps it'd be good to add a link to the respective "old idea" for each suggestion...

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 10:22 am
i think he meant bottem of the page old

Meandor
August 17, 2005, 12:32 pm
I meant mainly archived posts, things that have been suggested twice but need some improvements and similar.
This forum was created because people wanted to talk about things they could not talk about in the other suggestions forum, so this is the perfect place for vehicles, mortars, weapon balance and such. As long as you're making sense.

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 8:41 pm
Sorry to bother you, but I would like to know if anything in here will ever be implemented in the game. I know we'll never have vehicles(and I don't want them either), but maybe something like Keron Cysts filter ideas or the ragdoll thread?

Meandor
August 22, 2005, 10:53 pm
I know Michal checks the new suggestions forum, I don't know about this one. He might, seeing as he does check all the forums a little. If there's something you want to bring to his attention, PM him.

Keron Cyst
August 22, 2005, 11:47 pm
Uh oh. Shouldn't've said that, Meandor (500 new messages) xD