( search forums )
weapon mods that dont work
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server discussion
UltraMagnus
August 17, 2005, 10:57 am
ok, well, i thought it would be a good idea if we compiled a list of weapon mods that dont work or have problems, so far i have come up with the following

guns that fire knifes somtimes dont work
can get flood kicked with rapid fire shotgun shells
flame bullets dont really work

i guess there is alot more, so i would like to hear about them

Koon
August 19, 2005, 5:22 am
flame bullets do work if you put them on punch. its really funny on zombie matches with this on because all you see is a big ball of fire coming at you when they're all together.

UltraMagnus
August 20, 2005, 9:14 pm
lol, i will have to try that, sounds like fun.

paramud
August 20, 2005, 10:27 pm
Law with a firing rate of 0 that shoots shotgun pellets and has 7 of em, point it straight in the ground, fire.
It repeatedly shoots em out and sends you flying as long as you have the fire button down.
then after a while you end up killing yourself.

DeMonIc
August 20, 2005, 10:52 pm
Michal himself said that he won't bother changing issues with the weapon editor.

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 20, 2005, 11:01 pm
The Stat gun cannot have a fire interval of 0, or an error occurs "Division by Zero"

Other guns, however, can.

Karvinen
August 21, 2005, 8:54 am
Shooting knives with guns gets you banned for possible cheat.

rabidhamster
August 21, 2005, 9:01 am
^duh, that's not a bug...

spas-12 has trouble firing LAW missiles, stationary bullets are usually invisible, grenade speed values are flipped, higher value means lower speed, grenades that come from guns don't explode on any type of collision, take about 6 seconds to detonate by themselves, it's a long list...

mooseproduce
August 22, 2005, 12:51 pm
I made a portable minefield; the Law shot 3 grenades very far. It was cool because they didn't explode on contact, you you'd basically have a timed minefield that you could fight on for a little while, but you'd have to know when to leave or else you'd esplode.

UltraMagnus
August 25, 2005, 10:33 am
firering frag greandes with a speed of 5 just makes them fall through scenery

and this list isnt to get michal to fix them, its to just stop others making the same mistake

also, not really a bug, but if a gun fires a knife and then somone picks it up the game detects it as a "not allowed weapon" cheat if you have the knife turned off

UltraMagnus
August 25, 2005, 3:54 pm
i just realised trying to change the bullet type on the spas doesnt work at all

August 25, 2005, 4:14 pm
Obviously...

Anything with a fireintercal of 0, completely sux, cos no reload. Except for my physcannon, which runs on energy and isn't ranged nor melee. It's a meanged.

Anyway, you can't fire the m79 1 by 1, it fires alot.

UltraMagnus
August 25, 2005, 6:35 pm
oh yeah, setting the fire interval of the barette to 0, giving it a long reload time, and giving it a startup time, ends up with once the gun has been fired properly if the trigger is released and held again it continually fires forwards

Chariot
December 21, 2005, 5:20 am
how do you mod weapons?