( search forums )
Weapon ini Maker 1.0
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
kingbob
August 17, 2005, 12:57 pm
Soldat Weapon ini Maker is designed differently to other weapon ini makers out there. It is designed to be simple to use, and have a smaller amount of clutter on screen.

Download
[URL] (Requires .NET framework)

Download VB6 Version
[URL]

Editing Weapons
To edit a weapon, simply click on the picture of it on the left, and edit it's stats as desired. Once you are happy with the changes, click 'Set Gun' to save the changes to the weapon. If you want to change that particular weapon back to defaults, simply click 'Reset Gun'. However, should you decide that you want to start again from scratch, click the 'Reset All Guns' button.

Saving Your Weapon Setup
Once you have changed all the settings you want, click the save button. This will prompt you to enter a filename for the ini file. DO NOT PUT .ini on the end of the filename. The program does this automatically for you. If you do, it may interfere with the correct operation of the ini file.

Screenshot
[IMAGE]

If you have errors to do with missing DLL or OCX files, download this
[URL] (VB6 version only)

.NET Framework
[URL]

Denacke
August 17, 2005, 1:02 pm
You forgot to add in the programs download link ;)

kingbob
August 17, 2005, 1:05 pm
haha yeah i did, fixed now

Swebonny
August 17, 2005, 1:12 pm
Looks very sexy lets see how it works :D

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 1:27 pm
yay, another one.

kingbob
August 18, 2005, 4:25 am
Fixed a few minor errors with some of the default settings, and converted the whole thing from VB6 to VB.Net. Also gave it a bit of a colour change

Deleted User
August 18, 2005, 6:38 am
yay, now we have to download a 20mb package to use it aswell O.o

KeFear
August 18, 2005, 3:34 pm
It's a pity that .NET framework made it useless for me. i won't install .NET for this :S
why did you move it from vb6?

kingbob
August 18, 2005, 10:27 pm
because .net is a lot more flexible and can do a lot of things more easily than can be done in VB6. But just for you i'll upload a VB6 version

KiKAzz
August 19, 2005, 1:01 am
Looks like a neat program. I wonder how many weapon editors there are now?

Flippy2k4
August 24, 2005, 4:54 pm
bug: when you do "reset to default" it sets rambo bow and flame arrows to "plain bullet"

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 8:34 pm
Link OFF!

edak
January 3, 2006, 10:41 pm
it looks like kingbob's webspace has disappeared.

EDIT: Hunterz, stop spamming old topics with "Link off", you are just making them recent topics again.

sticky_soldier
January 12, 2006, 4:21 am
KingBob_86 changed his host, and the old site only has a redirect script, which is on the front page.
His new site doesn't have any applications on it, and he is still in the process of constructing it.

EDIT: Look's like he's lost his new host as well. Also he hasn't been signing in to MSN very often... Hmm...

--
Sticky_Soldier

Deleted User
February 1, 2006, 9:08 pm
Does it change them back on multiplayer or does the gun still work the way you edited it?

GAMEOVER
February 3, 2006, 4:27 am
update pix andinfo plz

mike323
February 3, 2006, 11:50 pm
vb6: not found