( search forums )
Cheat? I'm just too good
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
tRaQs
August 18, 2005, 1:08 am
Ok, back in march of 05 when i started playing this game I was mezmerized, it was so unbelievly good, and litterally in a week I was phenominal.
Don't consider this bragging, in any other online games I play I get my ass kicked.

so 2 weeks in I was playing, I use desert Eagles, and I'm a very straight forward run n gun style play.

so there was this guy(we'll call him whiner) and he was standing on one of these floating platforms, i did the hopping run past him jumped and as I flew by threw a grenade straight up, and it flew straight by nailed him picture perfect.

He then shouted "cheater!" and I simply replied "I'm just too good."

so later on I jumped of a hill and using my jets I flew about 30 feet above him and nailed him three times so perfectly with desert eagles.

and he was convinced I hacked or cheated in some form, and my friend was there laughing, he was doing everything in his power to get others on his team to go after me and/or kick me it was hillarious.

Anyone else have this happen?

_Mancer_
August 18, 2005, 1:47 am
quote:Anyone else have this happen?

Just about every person to ever play soldat.

The Geologist
August 18, 2005, 1:58 am
In the first five minutes of updating to 1.3 I was kicked for a server for "cheating" when idiots thought that the knives my gun was shooting on a WM server was teh haxxorz. -_-

Deleted User
August 18, 2005, 6:29 am
lol same here but the server kicks u sometimes

i was just playing a wp were the admn got kick and the game was over

Liber_Lupus
August 18, 2005, 10:21 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistIn the first five minutes of updating to 1.3 I was kicked for a server for "cheating" when idiots thought that the knives my gun was shooting on a WM server was teh haxxorz. -_-

Hehe. I had a WM on my server and people kept asking how do I cheat.

Deleted User
August 18, 2005, 12:27 pm
Lmao.

Well, everytime i beat people in a 2v1 or a 1v1, theres some reason for my win: Spray hacking, health hacking, generally hacking, etc...

You're going to be called a hacker eventually. XD

Denacke
August 18, 2005, 1:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by tRaQs.. and litterally in a week I was phenominal..

Hahahaha.

tRaQs
August 18, 2005, 10:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by Denackequote:Originally posted by tRaQs.. and litterally in a week I was phenominal..

Hahahaha.

For how new I was to it, Hahahaha.

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 1:45 am
Lol..in my 1st week of soldat in my noob days my barret aim was near perfect...and i wasnt a camping noob - fortunately i had a good freind who played soldat for a while and informed me of the to-do's and what-not-to-do's. Eventually in a few weeks i dropped the barret and grabbed the ruger and grew a serious hatred of barrets and m79s.

Outcast
August 19, 2005, 12:03 pm
which is stupid tbh. Hating any gun is bad.

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 1:09 pm
Well, its me. They both tick me off, I just dont like them.

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 3:00 pm
There are many truly awful players who will say this... fortunately, I don't meet them very often.

candiru
August 19, 2005, 4:04 pm
HOY CHEAH OOF UMPH BING BONG BOM BOM!!!

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 5:11 pm
Yeah that probably has or eventually will happen to everyone if they play long enough.