( search forums )
Camping Carl Sent me a letter!!!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
TIR_Blade
August 19, 2005, 8:12 am
ok i'm going to try to convert it from unreadable to legible...

"*FRONT PAGE*
Alex Bokan, Aug 8th.
Er, dude, i'm slopping this letter because I don't know if you will even get it. I like don't know how many stamps to put on here or any thing so i guess i try. It's me Camping Carl, or James, I'm at boot camp. Sorry this is so late, but no time to write, this place is COMPLETE HELL. I (Please refrain from swearing)ing Hate it. AHHH, (Please refrain from swearing) i would rather work at a factory. Damn i miss every one from soldat. you(Blade), Chakka, the (Please refrain from swearing)s from the clan(CIA), er damn i'm tired. it's like 2 am. we get no sleep. I swear, it's (Please refrain from swearing) man, i lost 14 pounds and they make us work out to hell. 7 people already got kicked from the platoon, and a kid died :(. wtf (are) you are thinking what i'm thinking the same thing(i didn't understand this part) It's hard as hell man -_-. I miss every thing.

*BACK PAGE*
If you get this letter tell all other soldat guys, post on forum, and tell them to write you.(i guess he wants me to send him the letters you write me...)Better write back, and i write longer letters promise. Here man my address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^
THere man, hope you get this.
:) Your bro
CC
Camping
Carl :)"

Ok, so, if u guys want him to get something talk to me on msn, blade_soldat@hotmail.com and i'll write it up for you and send him it i guess...anyways, he's in boot camp if you didn't know and he told me he'd write to me...poor camping carl, i miss him :(

n00bface
August 19, 2005, 8:58 am
ask him how the kid died

m00`
August 19, 2005, 8:59 am
probly accidently got shot or somone hated his guts and shot him and said it was an accident, or he commited suicide?

Captain Ben
August 19, 2005, 9:01 am
Tell him to send pictures :D

Swebonny
August 19, 2005, 9:24 am
I really never know who Camping Carl was... seen him in forums like 6 times...long time ago.

Poor Carl..he should take a m16 camp on the toilet and shoot everyone infront of him.

Tell that blade^^..kidding

Wish him good luck!!!

karmazon
August 19, 2005, 2:50 pm
WTF he promised to write a story about me

Chakra`
August 19, 2005, 4:05 pm
Man, I told him this boot camp thing would be hell... still he was convinced it would do him some good.

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 19, 2005, 4:08 pm
Ask him when he'll be back, I miss him and his stories and art T_T

DeMonIc
August 19, 2005, 5:08 pm
Send him our love <3

?
August 19, 2005, 7:06 pm
Demonic just pmed me and told me to send carl a crystal angel, what a (Please refrain from swearing)ic softy :D

AerialAssault
August 20, 2005, 7:21 am
call him a noob.

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 12:17 pm
He's worth more than any of you.

karmazon
August 20, 2005, 1:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by Soulja1He's worth more than any of you.

Sad but true

I LIEK SCAT