Weapons: Ak -74, Steyr AUG, HK MP5
USSOCOM, Chainsaw

E-Mail: jamesbond110@gmail.com
MSN: muk_bond_james_bond@yahoo.com

Soldat Experience:
3 Years
I'd Rate myself 8.5/10

Previous Clans Experience:
{PWN} , {MUK} , .Snakez , -VzX- , )ISN( <---- My own clan (hehe)

Well, I'm kind of picky about the clans I join. Whether it's active or not. So, if you wanna try me out, give me a call or link to your site.

And I'm not gonna bother to waste my time on new clans forming.

firebolt145
August 19, 2005, 2:25 pm
No offense bond, I'd rate you more around 6 or 7 out of 10...

I suggest a clan take him. He treats most people nice, although sometimes he tends to get quite talkative... ;)

August 19, 2005, 4:32 pm
Dana oh so modest.

just dont join a clan that wants you as a bullet shield or cannon fodder, find one that actually needs a close quarter battle person. 3 years of experience? woah....

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 1:56 pm
Try BKS, we're recruiting.

Melba
August 20, 2005, 4:15 pm
I can recommend this chap. I remember playing him a few times in 1.2. He played more than decent every time I was looking. :)

EDIT: Pity you've only been in (Please refrain from swearing)ty clans bond. Im talking about PWN and snakez

.alex.oner.
August 20, 2005, 6:04 pm
*Oxid are recruiting NA members for the NA team, you said you dont want new forming clans? Oxid has been since 2003.. #oxid.soldat for a tryout near j00!

bond_james_bond
August 20, 2005, 8:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by firebolt145No offense bond, I'd rate you more around 6 or 7 out of 10...

I suggest a clan take him. He treats most people nice, although sometimes he tends to get quite talkative... ;)

I'm still flattered =)

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 7:34 am
As I said earlier:

quote:Originally posted by Zipp0Try BKS, we're recruiting.

:P

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 10:46 am
Why don't you try to join SDted? We're one of the biggest Clans of the moment, and unlike BKS, our website is NOT hosted by freewebs ;)!

Please visit http://www.sdted.official.ws once and ask a request in the 'Membership' section, or send a request to sdted.clan@gmail.com!

Outcast
August 22, 2005, 11:00 am
Well SDted, whatever you gain with size you loose on quality, or maybe i'm wrong?

firebolt145
August 24, 2005, 7:18 am
I agree with outcast, that's all I'm saying.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 1:21 pm
You may lock this, he's coming into BKS.

bond_james_bond
August 24, 2005, 5:00 pm
Am I now? I might, but I can't seem to get into contact with MErcy M