( search forums )
(moved) You raise form the dead and win!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 1:48 pm
this is a very nice thing t happen! you are in last and suddenly you kill and kill and kill! get master killas! and youre score raise and u win!

yeah, this append to me when i was playing in a server with weapon mod, i was in last and the guy who was in 1º got more 7 kills them my, i just the use the most powerfull weapon in that mod and start killing everyone! they were just respawn there and i ive got several messages next to masta killa like "you are cheATER" or "Please stop iT" and i win!

ráz0r
August 19, 2005, 1:57 pm
Stop lieing, you don't get messages when you kill lots of people. I can't believe you come here to lie to all the veterans. People who have played for years and we don't see such messages as.. "You are cheater." Don't come here and try and trick me and everyone else.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
August 19, 2005, 2:23 pm
Yeah, those messages happen when you get lots of consecutive kills. Don't flatter yourself :P

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 2:24 pm
Sounds boring for the other person.

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 2:40 pm
yh, tht hapen lot wen varsing bawts, i fink i am ewber leet when i get mastah killa

karmazon
August 19, 2005, 2:45 pm
hey d00dz0r there's a "soldat moments" section

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 3:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeyh, tht hapen lot wen varsing bawts, i fink i am ewber leet when i get mastah killa

Agreed!

Koon
August 19, 2005, 4:03 pm
quote:People who have played for years and we don't see such messages as.. "You are cheater." Don't come here and try and trick me and everyone else.
Actually, i tested it on singleplayer with modded weapons and thirty zombies. and after mastakilla, it does say Cheater! a few kills after. then it says a few more messages then after you get over twenty or something it just reverts back to mastakilla.

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 4:03 pm
I said it was a weapon mod!

ive of course that is almost impossible get more them masta killa in none-weapon mod servers!
and i never reached a masta killa in normal servers, at lest i admit that!

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 4:05 pm
You say that isnt those messages such as "stop it" or "youre a cheater"? well, i advice you to know Soldat a little better!

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 6:14 pm
I got "Cheater!" in non-noob public ctf game. :) It was a big realistic server though and I was using ruger

Gortaak
August 19, 2005, 8:35 pm
ya i was killing a whole lotta bots with knifes only, on arena, and after about 2 min, the whole bottom of the floor is riddled with knifes so you just run around holding the "F" key and just keep killing, after the first masta killa, about 3 kills later it says "Stop it!!" "Mercy!!" "Cheater" "Phased plasma rifle at the forty watt range" (what ever the hell that means) then "Just what you see pal" "Hey just what your see" and then "Masta Killa" again, and i think it ends there, its about 20 or so consecutive kills, and i havent seen anything past that, but the highest i got against real people was Serial Kill with the MP5 and Bezerk mode :D

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 9:43 pm
yes, it apperars, seens here that rázOr dont know soldat very well, hes basic

silly Suasag3
August 23, 2005, 8:45 am
i was playinhg with bots and i had weapon mod with my barret witch shoot like mini gun and i w as at spwn point jus shooting and i got up to it is what you see

silly Suasag3
August 23, 2005, 8:47 am
quote:Originally posted by ráz0rStop lieing, you don't get messages when you kill lots of people. I can't believe you come here to lie to all the veterans. People who have played for years and we don't see such messages as.. "You are cheater." Don't come here and try and trick me and everyone else.

looks like hes a bit of a noob =/ no offence but ive been playing for 2 weeks and already know tht =/!!!!!!!

Deleted User
August 23, 2005, 5:35 pm
yep, that rázor says he plays for years and there are none of those messages, its wat i said: hes basic, for someone how plays soldat for years!

Deleted User
August 23, 2005, 8:15 pm
It's not hard to understand how that kind of information could have slipped under the radar for him though; the sheer number of consecutive kills we're talking about here for such messages is quite high, and under the vast majority of circumstances would require prefabricated conditions to achieve.

August 24, 2005, 2:32 am
Carlitos, you idiot. YOU CAN GET CHEATER AND OTHER MESSAGES ON NON WEAPON MOD SERVERS< YOU JUST HAVE TO PLAY HARDER. IF YOu're NOT GETTING IT, IT MEANS YOU RELY TOO MUCH ON WEAPON POWER.

the last few messages are Phased rifle in the 40 watt range, Hey just what you see pal, HEY JUST WHAT YOU SEE PAL, and then Masta Killa again.

Carlitos, if Razor is melba, which he may be, then you're messing with the wrong person.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 10:45 pm
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i know that!

are u stupid???????????? YES

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 12:41 am
It would appear that Carolitos' complete and total disregard for grammar and other facets of proper English have created a communication problem.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 12:58 am
Who the hell are you???????

b00stA
August 25, 2005, 9:41 pm
Stop with the flaming.

VodkaZombie
August 25, 2005, 10:52 pm
I pretend i'm dead ny proning and dumping my face in the ground. L33t.

August 26, 2005, 3:18 am
Lolz, it works if you use the /mercy trick where u fire and blood squirts. Use an mp5 and fire occasionaly. Like, one or two shots to make it look rl.

T-Money
September 1, 2005, 3:32 am
quote:Originally posted by YoMammasMammaIt would appear that Carolitos' complete and total disregard for grammar and other facets of proper English have created a communication problem.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say he's not originally an English speaker. And anyway, if you have slightly more than half a brain it's actually possible to figure out what he's trying to say.