( search forums )
Music to play Soldat by?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
candiru
August 19, 2005, 4:22 pm
Hey majors!
Aight, music is my number 2 thing to do online and i wuv it very much. I am such a nerd that i made a playlist in itunes called "Soldat". Pretty much, I put it on threequarters volume and listen to fast paced trance and Korean pop.
I'm writing this topic to (a) find out what other music there is and (b) if anyone finds MAJOR changage in their playing with the presence of music.
Love and peace,
Candiru

LazehBoi
August 19, 2005, 4:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by candiruHey majors!
Aight, music is my number 2 thing to do online and i wuv it very much. I am such a nerd that i made a playlist in itunes called "Soldat". Pretty much, I put it on threequarters volume and listen to fast paced trance and Korean pop.
I'm writing this topic to (a) find out what other music there is and (b) if anyone finds MAJOR changage in their playing with the presence of music.
Love and peace,
Candiru

I don't mind music while playing Soldat. In fact I remember it making me play a bit better because it was easier for me to lose track of reality. :P

mickle89
August 19, 2005, 4:39 pm
I highly recommend "Aerosmith - I don't wanna miss a thing"!

Vvvvery Rrrromantic!!

karmazon
August 19, 2005, 4:42 pm
I listen to Baya Baya by Safri Duo

candiru
August 19, 2005, 4:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by mickle89I highly recommend "Aerosmith - I don't wanna miss a thing"!

Vvvvery Rrrromantic!!

wow such a good song!

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 4:51 pm
When I want to concentrate, I play without music.

However, I love to play to Pantera songs.

5 Minutes Alone
The Great Southern Trendkill
Cowboys from Hell
Cat Scratch Fever
Caged in Rage
Mouth for War
This Love
Message in Blood
Becoming
By Demons Be Driven

God, Pantera is so perfect for Soldat. :D heh heh

reckon
August 19, 2005, 5:01 pm
God please dont let this turn into another music listing thread.
Theres already an assload of them on the forums.
I for one, prefer to listen to the music of gun shots going off, shells landing on the ground and bodies plummeting to the ground.

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 5:07 pm
I haven't listend to music while playing Soldat yet because I play Realistic. It helps if I dont because I can hear there jets. :oo

VodkaZombie
August 19, 2005, 5:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by reckon
I for one, prefer to listen to the music of gun shots going off, shells landing on the ground and bodies plummeting to the ground.

Many do, I myself find it attractive. Sometimes i play heavy metal if i'm in the mood.

CrapBomba
August 19, 2005, 5:49 pm
There are many things you could listen to while playing soldat, best of all being LINKIN PARK!

reckon
August 19, 2005, 6:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by CrapBombaThere are many things you could listen to while playing soldat, best of all being LINKIN PARK!

Oh thats funny.
That was supposed to be a joke right?

Famine
August 19, 2005, 6:32 pm
I love Anaal.

_Mancer_
August 19, 2005, 6:58 pm
Anything by The Casualties, Rancid, or NOFX.

Psyker
August 19, 2005, 7:00 pm
whatever i downloaded latest

right now it is valencia - this could be a possibility

bl00dy_n0se
August 19, 2005, 7:10 pm
Yeah Mancer NOFX rox, never heard Rancid but i heard they rock :)
I just listen to Music while playing on a public server, in CW's I use Teamspeak.

I listen to many Punkrockbands, many german bands too ;S

VodkaZombie
August 19, 2005, 7:34 pm
Its funny, but to my knowledge Germany looks like it has the most rock bands than in any other foreign country.

Zero72
August 19, 2005, 7:55 pm
Foo Fighters - All My Life
Stone Temple Pilots - Sex-Type Thing
Texas (Please refrain from swearing)gott - Back to Mad
Straight Outta Junior High - Happy Fun Song
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven's 5th
Necromancide. =P

A few of my favorites.

Also, depending on my mood, I listen to really wacked out hyper Japanese music from Animutations.

lastpatriot
August 19, 2005, 8:04 pm
Carlos Santana, pretty much.

Deleted User
August 19, 2005, 8:06 pm
Alot of arch enemy...death metal all the way. Ive yet to complete my full playlist which before i reformatted i beleive it was around 10 hours long, all forms of classical, rock, and a plethora of metals.

Elemental
August 19, 2005, 8:59 pm
Ill just copy my playlist -.-
[IMAGE]
Yar..Pistolero is the best song for soldat IMO..techno/shooting sounds..explosions..and even spanish :o

damnnation
August 19, 2005, 9:25 pm
cradle of Filth
The Bled
Opeth
Machine Head
Caliban
Nargaroth

i don't know, i mostly play whatever there is in my folder...

Jap_man
August 20, 2005, 9:09 am
quote:Originally posted by candiruHey majors!

I usually play soldat while listening to music. I have realised that I play better while listening to music, but the difference isn't very much. It may varry with different players.
But really, the main reason why I listen to music while playing soldat is so I feel more relaxed and enjoy myself more, not so I can play better.

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 9:14 am
Bleeding Through
It Dies Today
Throwdown
Bedlight for Blue eyes
need i go on?....

paramud
August 20, 2005, 9:17 am
i listen to mainly D.R.I., motorhead, and rammstien.
But every once in a while i'll throw in dont stop me now by queen.

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 10:04 am
i listen to the old school rock, ac(lightning bolt)dc, rolling stones, the who, its all good

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 12:03 pm
Well, I either play The Prodigy or some other energetic techno, or fast-paced rock, metal and likes, mostly Slipknot and Metallica. Old SOAD, too.

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 5:24 pm
bleh ...slipknt...used to like them a long time ago..their new stuff sucks...Bleeding Through is much better hehe (straight up metal fan..lol nothin else)

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 9:49 pm
energetic techno mostly.

Just for a laugh, I'll try and listern to some classical music ;)

im Spicy
August 21, 2005, 3:15 am
The boy Who Destroyed the World by AFI

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 3:27 am
Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, The Who, Rolling Stones and Beatles for me lal.