( search forums )
Ecstasy Interface
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
Hitman
August 20, 2005, 12:34 am
Well, seeing as I'm very picky about my interfaces, or just about anything, I decided to make my own. As you can see by the screenshots I like very simple interfaces and although c0wf4ce came close, it wasn't good enough. Actually, at second glance I could say that [Ecstasy interface] is modelled after said interface, but I made everything myself and I like it.

As for the interface, I decided to give it its particular name because I couldn't think of anything else and you all seem to be obsessed with the fact that I take Ecstasy (I know I'm partly to blame, but hey) so I thought it rather apt.

Moving on; this is what the bars and such look like:

[IMAGE]

..and the cursor and indicator:

[IMAGE]

Everything else is see-through; as in there is no background to the menu, weapons menu or the box in the right hand corner, which imo, looks nice.

Download ? If you are using Firefox/Opera please allow this site to open pop-ups as one has to opened in order to download the file. For those using any other browser please temporarily disable any pop-up blockers.

Extract the archive into the Soldat directory.

Edit: Ok, I made the cursor white and re-uploaded it. Moo`, I can't make the text any smaller without risking it's quality (legibility). If I can do it with Paint Shop Pro, I'm "purchasing" it now.

Thanks to m00` net, for the uploader.
[IMAGE]

m00`
August 20, 2005, 12:48 am
wEeEeEe, it looks okey hitman, i suggest smaller text

grand_diablo
August 20, 2005, 1:06 am
black crosshair... go have fun on Equinox :P

m00`
August 20, 2005, 1:36 am
ok i suggest making the capitals in the words into smaller case because it wil look better, and its the mini interface secret code to make all words have the same case letters, all big or all small

LazehBoi
August 20, 2005, 1:57 am
needs more pink glowsticks.

GAMEOVER
August 20, 2005, 2:00 am
i like.

SPARTAN_III
August 20, 2005, 3:49 am
nicely done, but i hate miinifaces.

Messiah
August 20, 2005, 5:09 pm
I love it, its so simple yet detailed which makes it so ectasyish. I download this one.

Edit: Got It Working!

Yukwunhang
August 20, 2005, 6:51 pm
NO MORE IMAGESHACK. PLEASE.

Hitman
August 20, 2005, 7:56 pm
F**K YOU.

PLEASE.

Now, Caps aside...what the hell are you on about?

Messiah, I'm glad you like it. I've decided to keep the text the way it is...it's fine.

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 8:23 pm
Imageshack tends to be down 50% of the time.

numgun
August 21, 2005, 3:49 pm
its so simple, so cute...

Nos-D
August 25, 2005, 10:47 am
eek, i didn`t like the text next to the bars.
nice interface btw (= .

Fire Fox
August 30, 2005, 12:04 am
it6s very good i Luv small interfaces. I use reapers mini mod.. its to bad reaper quit soldat cz i <3 his mods!

damnnation
September 1, 2005, 8:45 pm
i really like the look of this interface so i made a Unregged one for me that looks just like it :D
it uses everything the same (cauze it's unregged) , but the bars are normal length
screen:
[IMAGE]
i think it looks pretty mutch alike :D

Felix
October 2, 2005, 8:42 pm
Can you fix the link I'd like to download it x(

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 8:16 am
It's available at wwww.soldatmods.tk under the registered interfaces.

Milkman Dan
October 3, 2005, 8:50 am
Haha, when I saw the name of the thread I thought "hmm Hitman would probably download this".
Then I saw who made it -_-

Also, does it make your penis small when you use it?

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
October 6, 2005, 4:38 pm
Hey, whats the font u used?

T-Money
October 6, 2005, 11:12 pm
amgahd, file not found. Looks 1337 tho.