( search forums )
double triple double triple
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 2:15 am
In one Teammatch i was on delta i just joined they were last!!!!!!!!!!! bravo had 45 kills leading, charlie had 42,alpha had 36 and delta had 25!!!!! as soon as i started i kept getting doubles and triples and doubles evrytime i got 2 more than 1 kill in a row i would say double triple etc. so there was 30 seconds left delta had 87 kills now (i was on top) bravo had 84. so this guy called army got a triple i killed him 10 seconds left 88 delta 87 bravo i killed some guy name smoooochie or somting like that and it turned out that when the game ended bravo had 88 points delta had 89 DELTA OWWWNNNNS ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 2:53 am
I hate you tards that say "double" or "triple". You piss me off to no end.

Norris Scott
August 21, 2005, 8:27 am
How many different types of kill levels can you get again? I know I've gone far and beyond 'SERIAL KILL' but I can't even remember the names afterward.

rabidhamster
August 21, 2005, 8:57 am
double kill, triple kill, multi kill, multi kill x2, serial kill, masta killa, mercy, phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range, and masta killa again. i forgot a couple but those are in order.

lastpatriot
August 21, 2005, 12:52 pm
"Stop it!" and "Cheater" go before or after "Mercy".

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 1:09 pm
Ive gotten a

"You just wait and see"

Which I beleive was on the 20th kill or something...I *think* thats what it was. And Lapis, I dont really brag about doubles, and ill just say 'lol triple' if i get one. When i get a multi...hehehehe....

sande24
August 21, 2005, 1:54 pm
If you get 100 kills in a row it still says MASTA KILLA!!!

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 3:08 pm
yeh but 100 kills is probably impossible...

sande24
August 21, 2005, 3:47 pm
in a zombie mode it isnt :P with a WeaponMod

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 3:58 pm
I got up to a MasterKill

b00stA
August 21, 2005, 4:19 pm
Stop posting which combo kills you got or this topic gets locked.

Koon
August 21, 2005, 9:18 pm
It says masta killa long before you get to a hundred.

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 11:01 pm
Boosta, why not make a sticky concerning posting in soldat moments? Im sure everyone has enough common sense not to need one, but hey, why not? Btw, i thought this topic was about making combo kills?

Back on topic: Well, today in a ctf I was too close to getting a multikillx2 lol. Was rampaging through a ctf, and there was a newbie minigunning mindlessly with the large "MULTIKILL" across my screen, so just as im finishing him off, a teamate of mine picked him off. Sucked, but it was still kewl.

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 12:11 am
Saying "double" and "triple" pisses me off soo much. Its not impressive. The only time I have ever braged was with a "phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range" in a regular game, and even then I felt like an idiot.

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 6:31 pm
OMG what's up whit B00sta is'nt this part of the forum supposed to be for ur soldat moments???

The Geologist
August 22, 2005, 6:47 pm
Your moment, as lame as it may have been, was still a perfectly valid moment. No problem there I gather.

I believe he's talking about you and other people replying with little more than "I got such and such a kill". Not too noreworthy or important. On that note, everyone gets doubles and triples. Nothing special.

b00stA
August 22, 2005, 8:34 pm
Yes, the moments themselves are okay (although nothing special).
The problem is pure spam.

"i got double kill twice in a row yeah"
"haha serialkill wid minigun !!"
etc.

That's just pointless.
If you got a story to go with your combo/moment, go tell us, otherwise don't bother posting.

LazehBoi
August 22, 2005, 8:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliI hate you tards that say "double" or "triple". You piss me off to no end.

You aren't the only one. It makes me laugh at them though.

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 9:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistYour moment, as lame as it may have been, was still a perfectly valid moment. No problem there I gather.

I believe he's talking about you and other people replying with little more than "I got such and such a kill". Not too noreworthy or important. On that note, everyone gets doubles and triples. Nothing special.
lol didn's just get them i got em for the whole game. every time i spawn in my min would be a double kill only 1 time i only got 1 kill.I almost got kicked too.

LazehBoi
August 22, 2005, 9:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by black kidquote:Originally posted by The GeologistYour moment, as lame as it may have been, was still a perfectly valid moment. No problem there I gather.

lol didn's just get them i got em for the whole game. every time i spawn in my min would be a double kill only 1 time i only got 1 kill.I almost got kicked too.

Sounds incredibly easy, then. It isn't how often you get them, it's how many kills you can stack at once that make a big e-penis.
Quality over quantity!

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 10:34 pm
u make a point lazeh

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 12:32 am
Lol no more new posts well it was fun while it lasted

August 26, 2005, 11:44 am
d00d, you dont need to double post... And lapis is right...sometimes 'doubles' and 'triples' get annoyin. Its not You just wait and see pal, its Just what you see pal...isn't it?

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 8:31 pm
AHHH!!!! me no care i gots LIKE 2 more characters

August 28, 2005, 4:23 am
Ummmm, whats that supposed to mean?

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 9:30 pm
Oh you mean like... *Some player kills 3 wounded enemies then dies*
Next respawn- "TRIPLE OMFGG I M GOD"

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 1:54 am
Lol

God..at ctf_nuubia I kept making triples. 6v6 and every time i flew into the enemy base to grab the thing id take out two people and then 1 more person would be stupid enough to walk into a mass grenade spam.

I was the top scorer with the least deaths. :D

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 2:16 am
LOL THAT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE TO U? this happened about 6 times to me in 7 months of playing soldat I even Saw Michal Marcinowski

Swarmer
August 31, 2005, 7:41 pm
lolol black_kid is hilarious. omg, that last post made me lol.

nuubia is such a good map, especially when loaded up with nubs (get it? nuubia? haha. ok.) all you do is spam gernades and run around with your saw and you get a multikill. so satisfying.