( search forums )
Friendly Fire Mayhem.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 5:50 pm
About 10mins ago from now, a few of my buddys were playing some ctf, with FF on. So, we started a mix scrim, and we couldn't stop killing eachother by accident. Like, I think it was Echo that killed our flagger. Then I kept missing with the Steyr and killing my friends.

So we switched to ctf_Death, and we're having a great time. After a bit, our flagger did the polygon bug, and the other team got mad. So, I went to the polygon, dropped some nades, flew through the poly, and ruger'd my own flagger. Was really funny. He was like, "WTF MAN", and I just said, "Hey, I'm very unpredictable." So Ugapa pops up from the other side and kills me, and returns it, Blade caps. Was really funny though.

I suggest clans do some wars with FF on. It's really fun, and gives good practice.

:)

Koon
August 21, 2005, 9:17 pm
I like FF because it discourages spraying.

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 11:05 pm
Oh god theres some hilarious stuff that goes on in rs servers from the FF. Read teh topic "Lmao..." for more info...:P

Gotta love that stuff.

silly Suasag3
August 23, 2005, 8:52 am
i was in a match and enemy flagger was infront of my friend and ff was on so i fired with barret and the enemy dodged so i hit my friend witch had flag then it let them score =/ lol great times