( search forums )
Law Bugs.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Happy Camper
August 21, 2005, 10:55 pm
I'm just going to assume that after MM put the delay on the LAW, non of the beta testers decided to use it again, and really test it a lot after.

here are a few Bugs I myself have found.

Invisable Law: Only happens when there is only ONE person in the server using a LAW, and when the LAW is fired, the RPG does not show up on screen, it is Invisable.

No reg after Spawn: RIGHT after you spawn, if you pull out your law, and shoot someone, THE LAW WILL NOT REGISTER, 100% of the time this happens, you have to wait about 3 seconds AFTER your "Spawn Glow" wears OFF BEFORE it will register. thats AFTER your glow, so there is about 5 seconds after your spawn, that a LAW will not even Register, not including the Reload thing, and the Charge.

Collider Truble: If you are ON a collider at all, your LAW WILL NOT fire, no matter how long you hold the butten, makes for some ghey times.

So ontop of the new Charge, making the LAW dificult to use, but not impossible, there are 3 MAJOR bugs that make it even harder.

Maybe its not the beta testers fault, but next time test ALL weapons, even if you don't like it.

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 12:14 am
We tested all the weapons, and we found all of these. Maybe its not your fault, but you shouldn't be so presumptuous, even if you don't like it.