( search forums )
HOLY CRAP KILL MANIA
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
silly Suasag3
August 23, 2005, 9:29 am
i entered a ctf mathc i think it was a map made by a player and it was a, climbing 1 it had ff and everying and it was realisitic witch doesent help climbing maps

well i got to the top (finaly) then i disided to kill bravos cos both teams could climb so i stood at the top fireing at them while they were climbing then i chucked a nade and it hurt 1 of my teammates so he said noob noob noob noob like that for a long time and i was jus sitting there then the nade cared 1 of the others so he jumped then he dieds since it was a hige jump and scared my other teamate cos he droped his knife and thought it would kill him so he jumps into a bravos nade then he dies then a noob starts usen mini gun on plat form were i was standing and it shot nades since there was weapons mod and he wanted to kill me for making mahem so he disided to spary nades and it basicly blew up the whole map then he started to fire ak witch shoot flamed arrows at me so every1 that got high up to me died cos the arrows would fall down and hit them after i while i got bored so i went down killing bravos and then this dude was spawning and he was my team and i didnt check f1 too if he was my team so i shoot at him and then hes like noob and starts spaying nades so the whole map was covered with blood and gore and every1 was calling me noob and so i left went back and every1 was tking. =/ what the power of 1 man(boy) can do.

b00stA
August 23, 2005, 2:38 pm
I have a question.

Do you talk like that in real life? Just asking, because 300 words with only 1 stop inbetween can be kind of difficult to follow.

Koon
August 23, 2005, 5:46 pm
Does the word punctuation mean anything to you?

Deleted User
August 23, 2005, 9:18 pm
I talk like that in real life. But when I write, I don't.

Soooooo, I what I think you're trying to say is that you started a chain reaction of killing?

silly Suasag3
August 25, 2005, 7:13 am
yes and i know no punch because i was in a hurry....sorry

August 25, 2005, 8:14 am
Thats why we hate people like you, cos you always annoy ppl climbing up the map.

Don't do it. Servers will ban you for that. Climbing maps are meant for climbing, not shooting the other team and annoying them cos they got so far and they died.

A chain reaction of killing? cool.

silly Suasag3
August 25, 2005, 8:25 am
yes but even befour i typed all that crap we were all still having a war

a proper war

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 4:08 pm
Lol nice story bad punctuaction. which grade r u in?

Hoodlum
August 25, 2005, 5:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by black kidLol nice story bad punctuaction. which grade r u in?
And your trying to tell someone about their punctuation when you can't even spell it? What grade are you in?

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 7:09 pm
OT: Oh the next generation of forum posters...- Horrible grammar and spelling and impossible to understand. *runs to the bomb shelter*

silly Suasag3
August 28, 2005, 8:05 am
thats not very nice wanna 1 on 1 eh? gotta prob take it our in da arena.......pppffffft

m00`
August 28, 2005, 8:07 am
YAH HOW DARE YOU INSULT HIM OVER TEH INTERWEB, HOW ABOUT YOU TWO BATTLE IT OUT ONE ON ONE IN SOLDAT AND SEE WHOS THE REAL MAN HERE...

seriously, 1 on 1's dont fix these kinds of problems unless you have no life and owning people over the interweb makes you feel like you accomplished somthing really huge

Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 8:20 am
Ehhh it does for them.

J00 NUB WE 1v1 CUZ I IZ TEH 1337ER MOFO!!! (Please refrain from swearing)!!!

(Please refrain from swearing).

OnT:

Too lazy to read any of that...I suggest adding some periods, question marks, etc... here and there while at the same time splitting the structure into several paragraphs for the sake of everybody.

silly Suasag3
August 30, 2005, 8:18 am
f*ck up tard face

RaVeN6_6_6
August 30, 2005, 2:41 pm
Grow a brain silly sausage. As a guy who owns at climb maps, i can assure you your not the first guy to turn a server into chaos by killing a guy. it happens a lot. kill 1 guy, he gets revenge and kills another guy in the process, and then all hell breaks loose. If u wanna kill people in a climb map, you should join Realm online when its up. Mishkin and i will teach you a thing or 2 about climb map killing. And have a look at the punctuation. notice how much easier it is to read. Or maybe they won't teach you that till you graduate from kindergarten.

person
August 30, 2005, 2:53 pm
Mishkin is a c*nt on Fake. snipes everyone like a b*tch... from my experience.