( search forums )
Cheaters/Vote kicks
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Ness
August 23, 2005, 6:39 pm
Heya first off, i have been playing this game for 2 years now and just want to add in to the many others saying this, There must be a ending to all the cheaters, I play daily and cant seem to find one server completly free of cheats. All this cheaters combined with all this "Vote Kickers" completly destroy all the inclination I have to play this game. Peopel vote kick you for no reason, I allways ask for a reason and theres either silence or some lame excuse saying that I have auto aim.

To end this vote kickers issue maybe you shoud consider going back to prior way of vote kicking peopel, so that you dont get this vote box and just need to coordinate the peopel in the server to get the guy kicked. Why? Because peopel are tired of choosing F11 just to see the same guy making a new vote one and half minutes later. Offcourse you get tired of watching that same vote all the time so eventually you choose F12 just to make him stop, but offcourse he begins voting on some new guy 2 seconds later.
It worked ok before, maybe not as good as now.But, what it gave doesent make up for all the problems it brought.

Well its worth a thought, what do you guys think?

Koon
August 24, 2005, 5:11 am
Cheaters will always find a way to cheat. one kicking system works just as well as another.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 8:23 am
soldat is like a house, cheaters are like a flood, no matter how many sand bags you put down the flood will always get through

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 8:50 am
Or michal could implement some kind of generic anti-hack or check for Cch calls to the soldat process...

Sk8er
August 24, 2005, 9:16 am
Cheaters...will never..never..NEVER...stop cheating...i tell ya guys...

Green Barret
August 24, 2005, 9:23 am
True... they never end.

DeMonIc
August 24, 2005, 9:31 am
There's a real simple solution to prevent cheating (and if I recon right, Michal will implement it).
Besides, I think that there are no cheaters yet in this version, we're safe for another few weeks.

The solution to the "vote-kick problem" is simply not playing with retards :P

Yukwunhang
August 24, 2005, 9:43 am
I've seen a few hackers in U13 like a week ago.

Ness
August 24, 2005, 9:51 am
Yeah well I have tryed playing in some clans just for the fact of playing with decent players, but since I cant run everything around soldat it allways end with me leaving the clan.

I hope your right Demonic, a end of the all the hacks and different cheats around could mean, atleast to some level a ending to all this vote kickers to.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 10:05 am
How about we stop giving attention to them by making topics about them...

August 24, 2005, 10:29 am
Bull(Please refrain from swearing), cheaters will never stop cheating? Who's enesce then?

And vote-kicks DONT WORK. everyone tried to vote kick a hacker, but he was using a 'Unable to be vote kicked' hacked. Damn hackers.

karmazon
August 24, 2005, 1:41 pm
wtf enesce is one example, for every cheater that quits, there's one that starts

VodkaZombie
August 24, 2005, 1:58 pm
Enesce is right, we should stop making topics because it'll provoke them into cheating. Especially when all they want to do is get people angry.

bond_james_bond
August 24, 2005, 4:54 pm
Burn this thread! Burn this thread!

b00stA
August 24, 2005, 7:55 pm
Locked.

Michal's doing his best.