( search forums )
New weapons mod C&C Renegade style
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
SimonCA
August 23, 2005, 7:02 pm
i have made a C&C Renegade mod for soldat this is the link to the file of weapons pics / sounds / txt / interface and the weapon.ini. [url]http://flippy.free-speicher1.de/ccrenmod.zip
[/url] the download is now fast due to a very nice person hosting it for me
and 3 C&C renegade maps![URL]enjoy and i hope to see some servers using this mod =)

lastpatriot
August 23, 2005, 7:52 pm
Okay, but shouldn't this be in the mods section?

The Geologist
August 23, 2005, 7:55 pm
Yes, it should be in the mods section. It should also have a screenshot for people to see what you made before they download it. Wouldn't want to disappoint anyone...

SimonCA
August 23, 2005, 8:03 pm
ok but im updating it with repair gun as a field medic! (chainsaw) but for this to work Friendly Fire must be on ok heres the ss

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
August 23, 2005, 9:44 pm
Red X'd

Deleted User
August 23, 2005, 11:05 pm
[IMAGE]

A working image. The weapons look shrunken... all you did was find a pic, shrink it in MS Paint, then add some green. At least add an outline, if you're going to shrink. Sorry to be so harsh, but it's the truth.

SimonCA
August 23, 2005, 11:55 pm
Well all i did was get the pics from C&C renegade itself but the way i made the mod is great its fun to play also in the zip is the weapon mod itself if anyone wants to run a C&C ren server themselfs

August 24, 2005, 2:46 am
Actually, the double pistols look outta place..

SPARTAN_III
August 24, 2005, 5:08 am
^^ thats because they are the originals, idiot.

August 24, 2005, 5:40 am
Of course, I KNEW THAT! glances from side to side.

Can't download, keeps saying it's corrupt.

SimonCA
August 24, 2005, 11:45 am
hmmm thats odd erm i dont know then *sigh* damm freewebs If any one wants to host this file for me ill send via e-mail

GAMEOVER
September 3, 2005, 2:16 pm
deagles look outta place with the rest of your weapons try to change em to somethin else otherwise not bad.

September 3, 2005, 2:44 pm
Ymmm..... this is the same thing... but it's just with a different weapons.ini..

ice_man
September 4, 2005, 2:30 am
Meh, it's noobish to decent work. I'd say you should hand draw all the weapons. It makes it look a lot better. Shrunken images just dont cut it...

silly Suasag3
September 8, 2005, 10:06 am
no offence but thats one of the worst mods ive seen....

The Geologist
September 9, 2005, 5:22 am
No need for you to post twice, or even once with posts like that. Go away.

Who flung poo
December 30, 2005, 8:52 pm
Nice work, I myself am I C&C fan, in fact I have every single game up to date and I can't wait for C&C 3 + RA3 to come out, but I don't remember any double pistols. I'm also trying to make a Tiberian Sun mod.
-I am very sorry about reviving
Who Flung Poo

nfsjunkie91
January 14, 2006, 11:46 pm
well, everything that yo ureplaced is good, and i'm assuming the repair gun has negative damage? looks pretty cool, i even made an interface for it just because i saw this.