( search forums )
Trigger Happy
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
August 23, 2005, 7:12 pm
Yey, my new mod. Credits for the name go to I-forgot-who-but-it-was-someone-on-IRC-please-post-here-and-recieve-credit. Constructive criticism is welcome, and remarks like "WTF BUTTONS???" are not. Some of the weapons are from BF2, FYI.

[IMAGE]

EDIT: About the spelling - doh, whoops. "Bayonet" not "knife".

EDIT 2: There.

EDIT 3: IT WAS STALKYTEHDUDE! <3

Keron Cyst
August 23, 2005, 7:43 pm
"Primaries," not "Primarys." Same for the other. They all look neat, but like I said before in that other one-weapon modding comp. thread your third gun looks kinda weird around the barrel & knife. I like the gun under the shotgun although the scope could be a bit more distinguished from the rest of the weapon.

papasurf31
August 23, 2005, 7:55 pm
Your 2nd ak looks horrible. Why is it so badly shped compared to your first.

Deleted User
August 23, 2005, 7:57 pm
Yea ...that 2nd AK is too "fat".
And that sniper rifle is weird for me. :\

Deleted User
August 23, 2005, 8:05 pm
Yeah... the AK looks better now that I'm redoing it.

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about the minigun replacement or weapon number 3? 'Cause the minigun replacement is the RPK-74 from BF2.

EDIT 2: And I'm having trouble making a cleaver, so I'll just stick with a knife instead.

Keron Cyst
August 23, 2005, 11:44 pm
A butcher's knife you mean, if you somehow managed to make it look sharper (I'm thinking put a star glint on it from sun reflection :-D). AK looks rad now. The area underneath the barrel of the shotgun looks one pixel obese ACT :-/ And weapon 9 looks plain color-wise (needs more radical shading)...

SPARTAN_III
August 24, 2005, 5:18 am
WTF BUTTONS???

kidding, but you should make a buttonless version.

how the hell will you manage an SMG for the socom?

August 24, 2005, 5:37 am
Fireinterval = 0, ammo = 20...go figure.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 5:37 am
I didn't, I just never made a Chinese weapon in my life, and that's the only one (besides EYRX) that looks pretty cool.

EDIT: Because I ate a cleaver.

EDIT 2: OMG you posted before me I'll go try that OLOLOL.

August 24, 2005, 5:39 am
AND OMG, YOU're CHINESE!!!! OMG!!!... The eryx is a chinese weap?

Wait, one more thing, why would ppl use a cleave in the middle of a battle?

EDIT: The fire interval cant be 0.

Unlucky 13
August 24, 2005, 8:05 am
The fire interval CAN be zero, just it makes the ammo count go retarded during reload and the bullets fire at a little faster rate than 1.

Nice mod, but it looks like it won't fit in with others with (dare I say it) buttons.

August 24, 2005, 8:12 am
Exactly...i mean it can be 0, it just wouldnt WORK.

What do ppl mean by 'Buttons'?

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 12:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dCredits for the name go to I-forgot-who-but-it-was-someone-on-IRC-please-post-here-and-recieve-credit.

It was meeeeeeeee.

N1nj@
August 24, 2005, 2:20 pm
buttons = that yellow-brown ugly background on the weapons :P

SPARTAN_III
August 26, 2005, 4:42 am
for gods sake dont make the interval 0 on the socom. it changes it into a fully automatic 100000000 round per secon burst fire weapon with an instant kill. with infinite ammo. and the noise is awful.

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 4:53 am
I didn't.

August 26, 2005, 4:56 am
He didnt. We just need a way to make teh socom semi auto.

Unlucky 13
August 26, 2005, 5:29 am
I think the start-up time could make a weapon automatic, I gave the LAW somme more ammo for fun and it is an automatic now. I'm going to have a see now.
Never Mind, seems the LAW IS automatic, SOCOM had no change.

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 5:41 am
I'll tell you what, it's just semi-auto, but since bots fire semi-autos at the highest ROF possible, it appears to be fully auto, but is actually a miniscule disadvantage to humans.

SPARTAN_III
August 31, 2005, 5:39 pm
the thing is, bots can go "clickclick" without risk of RSI or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

GAMEOVER
August 31, 2005, 7:50 pm
looks good aside from the 2nd ak

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 8:32 pm
I miss Trigger Happy TV :(

reckon
September 2, 2005, 5:01 pm
I feel your pain man, I keep expecting to see a giant phone as one of the weapons, or a random animal costume as the gostek :C.
Come back trigger happy, we neeeeeeeeed you.

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 11:26 pm
Wtf, the second isn't an AK, it's an RPK74!!! >=(

wunderbear
September 3, 2005, 1:37 pm
You think he would have TWO AK's? It's a machinegun.
Aznblood, you may have to change it a bit, (add an ammo box/feeder) or add some text on the original post, to stop all the stupid posts.

Cool looking mod though. So you're making the ERYX the LAW? Good on you.